Dolly system - page 95

Nice comparison ...

cja:
A comparison of the Pivot verse the Open - I think pictures speak louder than words.

cja,

would you mind posting the indicator for Dolly based on Daily central pivot and Daily open that you're using?

So we can separate into 2 groups for forward testing and see which one is better.

thanks you in advance.

Yes, CJA, be so kind!

Hi!

I use Cat's Version so hist_stepMa posted some post ago it's correct! I use default settings.....

I made a rapid visual backtest and i find it very usefull to filter operations

posting

cja:
A comparison of the Pivot verse the Open - I think pictures speak louder than words.

CJA

Can you post the modified formula? I'd like to test it also if possible. Thanks

Please add alert

could someone please add an alert to the dolly

when it moves into the red or blue

both an email alert and pop up alert

Thank

you

Today buy for USDJPY

TOday if you put SL above the pivot point, you will lose for sure before you get your profit

Files:
tooday.jpg  76 kb

toddanderson:
could someone please add an alert to the dolly

when it moves into the red or blue

both an email alert and pop up alert

Thank

you

I think and EA for the new version might be better.

I come back home now and I check my setting of Hist_StepMA:

10 - 0.1 - 0 - 500

Metastock

This forum has some great information. Thank you for all the information. I am a begginer at the forex market and you guys have helped me a great deal in learning about all the signals. I have done a little reading and have found that the Fibonacci methods have a great deal of merit. Does anybody here have a system set up to use Fibonacci Retracements or a Fibonacci Convergence?

Hi Reverend, I agree this forum has some great information. You might find some fibonacci information here by inputting it into the "SEARCH". You also might try forexfactory.com for some fibonacci techniques as they probably have quite a few. Lastly you might also consider Neil Hughes at fibmarkets.com Hope that helps. Golden

Reverend:
This forum has some great information. Thank you for all the information. I am a begginer at the forex market and you guys have helped me a great deal in learning about all the signals. I have done a little reading and have found that the Fibonacci methods have a great deal of merit. Does anybody here have a system set up to use Fibonacci Retracements or a Fibonacci Convergence?
Reason: