TRO Indicators - page 10

Hey, TheRumpledOne!

I do not use your indicators but just wanna give you may word of support.

Remember what Jonatan Swift said once:

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

TheRumpledOne:
Thank you for your show of appreciation and support. That's vary rare on this forum.

Thank you very much.

It's not about my indicators, it's about making money.

Each trader must find what works for them.

I appreciate you taking the time to post.

TRO should be banned again for one week so he can think.... to come up with another GOOD indicator !!!

You are a very talented and generous trader. Just for a few thousand dollars "donation", you tarnished your image. Remember, you need money to live a good life, but do not let money run your life. THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE GOOD TRO TO BE IN HISTORY!!!

Thank you.

"Tarnished"?

I don't think so.

I have been accepting donations for years.

TheRumpledOne:
TRO 00 LINES will plot at the price lines ending in 00 ( and 25, 50, 75, depending on the input) so you can simply trade the price action at these levels.

Hi,TRO! You have indi where you can see exactly how certain 00 levels been hit, but if make short summary from experience - what the straddle here (uj): 00 +/-5(7)pips? (and straddle go-through rate petty high (about 80-90%)?

fxbs:
Hi,TRO! You have indi where you can see exactly how certain 00 levels been hit, but if make short summary from experience - what the straddle here (uj): 00 +/-5(7)pips? (and straddle go-through rate petty high (about 80-90%)?

If I understand your question...

You enter the trade at the xxx.00 level and take 3 - 5 pips profit.

Trade with the direction of the H1 candle.

Some iCustom Help

Dear RumpledOne,

I have been trying to read the 2 attached indicators from my EA. But fail to come up with a logic to do so.

The first Indicator is non_LagZigZag_V2 - I just am not able to locate the Last point touched by the Indicator - Perhaps a loop is required with - Say minimum 20 Bars to read - then look for the candle and price where the line is drawn.

The Second one is the Butterfly Indicator - I am able to read the last appearence of the Arrow - But again if it occured - say 10 or 15 bars ago how do I loop to get the value ? Also have dufficulty in interpreting the Buy or Sell signal ?

Any Advise / Pointers will be greately appreciated.

Thanks

Humble

Files:

where is TRO? is someting happend?

hello TRO

hi TRO and everybody

Could you please help me to fix this indicator.when i attached it to my chart it keeps red in all time frames for the whole day..never changed as it should be ..

so, i need help to be accourate

thank you in advance

I turned the xMeter into a chart so you can see the history of the strength/weakness of the currencies.

Since this uses bid/ask info, when you load it up, it will NOT plot any history but will start from the load time. Just leave it running and the chart will fill out.

Someone was looking for this!

Files:
Reason: