Super Ea - page 9

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I'm just getting the hang of this and appreciate all you help!!!!

hoakypoaky:
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I'm just getting the hang of this and appreciate all you help!!!!

Hi there you are more than welcome here

we all need help & most to the time we help each other

Like i said, we always need to use the common sense no indicators shows a sell here but my common sense said someting totally diferent. Don't you think? Any way cable facing 2.000

I am happy with 20 Pips so my target is the first resistence wich is at 1.9809

Patience & discipline

The set of indicators create a system the set of system's create a new method or suggestion for trading will be this one of them?

Hi Aquilez, could you please post your template for the system and the parameter that you use for the GBPUSD...really appreciated... thx Max

Hi Maximus2006

I have to post not only the Template but all the 11 indicators. Also we need name

those charts look simular to the dolly system

Dolly Is static System based on Open Daily pivot or central pivot

(TSR) Trend Slope Retracement--- any way TSR is the one that determines Daily average range Enter short or long inside the daily range only.

The method is used in M15 Brain Trend1 & Brain Trend1sig is who decides long or short, any time the price below or avobe XPMA50 or the price cross up or cross down XPMA50. Go short only if the price is below or cross XPMA50 & be sure Madro-9 and RVI are pointing the same way & go Long only if the price is avobe or cross XPMA50 & be sure Madro-9 and RVI are pointing the same way take profit to the next Resistence or next Support. Keep goin to the seccond Support or Resistence only if aNina croos up or down

Things to remember that Brain Trend1 need to be blue to go long & Red to go short Green mean Wait, don't trade, stop etc etc. Never is to late, hit and run, (if you see profit take it!)

Madro-9 is the manager of filter the entry, RVI is the indicator in charge of defining the trend in the moment to decide if go long or short. We use FIVO (PIVO) to determine when to go out Resistance and support (the First Target) Resistance and Support 2 (Second Target) TSR is the one that determines Daily average range don't try to go above of this range. Enter short or long inside the daily range only.

This method is optional once definite the entry set two pending orders with a separation between 15 to 34 pips with increases of 1.5 or set up DLM 1.1 (MANUAL) Take profit 40 traling stop 15 maximum open trades 3 manual mode pips 15 or 34 up to you etc etc..

It is necessary to point out that this method would not be possible if not had discipline, patience and especially. great common sense.

I give a thanks to the whole people who in an indirect way contributed with this method

Alejandro Galindo, Girl, iGor, Linuxser, Mrtools, cja, Coders Guru, Musso, Newdigital, Madro, fxbs, Kalenzo, Ogeima, raduga, C0Rpus, CHANGE2002, STEPAN, SERSH, Derk Wehler.

Files:
GoLive.V1.0.zip  137 kb
Reason: