Indicators with alerts/signal - page 91

Sadly:
Try this ...

I've added an alert and email function plus the ability to change the MA period for the MA Gann X-over (currently set to 5) and MA type (currently set to SMA). An alert box is shown and a sound is played when either the Gann dots or the Gann Line cross the MA period set in the user parameters. If the email option is set to 'True' then an email is sent to the user.

PS How do you use this indicator?

Where is the code for that?

It needed a tweak ... it's back up again now.

Looking for P/L Audio Alert EA

Hi,

I'm looking for an audio alert EA that will go off when total profit reaches a specific price such as -$200.00 or +$200.00.

Thanks in advance

Need email, and sound alerts for these two indicators when somebody has a chance. For jfatlspeed indicator, I need the above, when the indicator, signals, buy to open(buy1), sell to close (sell1), sell to open (sell2), and buy to close(buy2), and for jccix indicator, when it crosses say the overbought and oversold area (.50 and -.50).

Thanks,

nbbo

any experts, please help

could anyone please help me added a sound alert and email when the indicator close above 2.3 or close below -2.3.your help will be very appreciated.thx in advance for all the great guys.especially mr.PIP who really a saviour for some of us,cheers

End of bar alert

I am looking for an indicator which gives me a sound alert at the close of the bar. I have searched for this and think that something must allready exist but I don't find anything. Thank you for helping me.

kat:
I am looking for an indicator which gives me a sound alert at the close of the bar. I have searched for this and think that something must allready exist but I don't find anything. Thank you for helping me.

This is a old problem, and I do not know it has a solution. The reason is simple: both indicators and EAs are triggered by an incoming tick, so it's possible to know that the bar is closed only when the first tick of the next bar is received, wich is the open price. To check if the tick is the first of the bar, the simplest way is to check if Volume[0] == 1; if true, this tick is the very first, and dus the previous bar is closed.

Now If you want to know if the bar is closed BEFORE that the next bar is opened, you may run a script which loops checking the time. Scripts are not influenced by the incoming ticks flow.

Michel:
This is a old problem, and I do not know it has a solution. The reason is simple: both indicators and EAs are triggered by an incoming tick, so it's possible to know that the bar is closed only when the first tick of the next bar is received, wich is the open price. To check if the tick is the first of the bar, the simplest way is to check if Volume[0] == 1; if true, this tick is the very first, and dus the previous bar is closed. Now If you want to know if the bar is closed BEFORE that the next bar is opened, you may run a script which loops checking the time. Scripts are not influenced by the incoming ticks flow.

A sound alert at the beginning of the new bar would be good too. Can someone create a script which gives an alert on the new bar?

Hi guys,

I am looking for an indicator to alert when an ema (based on closed price) reached certain price level. This price is input by me manually.

Please help me. Thanks alot.

Could someone make a small change in existing indicator for me-Please

Hi,I was wondering if someone could make a small change to an existing indicator for me.I have the originators blessing as he happens to be busy with other projects at this time.The indicator is:https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/163/alert_ma.mq4

What I am looking for is to:be able to set rather than a (Range Parameter) Change to: an alert for a (Specific Price from the MA)and to have it Alert -1 time only during the course of a bar with both an Audible & Text Alert which it already has. As this will help me set price targets in accordance with the levels parameter that you can setup in the standard Moving Average Indicator that comes with MetaTrader.So again the only change would be to have an alert at a Specific Price rather than a Range Parameter.

Thanks in Advance,

PipHappy

Reason: