Indicators with alerts/signal - page 128

Hello

I look for the Awesome Oscillator and Accelerator Oscillator with alert. Maybe someone can help me?

Regards

Please, can anyone change this indicator? In lower timeframe the line is changing with every bar. Thats not fine. I want the change once in long or short for longer time, when the time is come true. Maybe someone can also program an alert when the line is changing?

This would be great.

Alligator Alert Signal with Voice

Please can Any one help me to program alert for alligator moving average of 13 with shift 8 and 5 with shift 3 , method is smoothed and median price (HL/2) with a voice alert. The voice alert can be created using my text talking application.

I would be much appreciated with this thank you .

Alert for Bolling Band

Hello all,

I have been looking for an alerter that gives signal when price reaches the upper or lower bands on Bollinger Bands. Is there any public indicator or EA available?

Thanks,

Biniam

Try This

Maybe this one that you want

iwhealth:
Please can Any one help me to program alert for alligator moving average of 13 with shift 8 and 5 with shift 3 , method is smoothed and median price (HL/2) with a voice alert. The voice alert can be created using my text talking application. I would be much appreciated with this thank you .

There is one thread about 3MA cross. You could use that indicator.

Please make Alert for MT4-LevelStop-Reverse Indicator

Can someone please an Alert when the arrows come ?

I hope some one can help!

Thanks in advance!

More alerts

ServerUang:
Maybe this one that you want

Thanks ServerUang, this is a great indicator for me. Do you happen to know where I can add an indicator that lets me know when price touches any MA I have on the chart?

Thanks,

Biniam

Need alert

Dear all, i need help to add alert for this, i think it will be great if there is alert when channging colour dot. thanks

Again -- Please make Alert for MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4

Again -- Can someone please an Alert when the arrows come ?

I hope some one can help!

-------Please use version here: -------

MT4-LevelStop-Reverse-vB0-4.mq4

Thanks in advance!

Reason: