Scalping systems - page 17

Files:
fractal.jpg  142 kb

moebius

pls share yoursetup

moebius2kk:
since few months I testing this ( simple?) system based on Heiken, laguerre and cci. Th system gives great profits ( may be too much) that sometimes I just think it s all luck.lol

somehow I understood why but I am sure friends here will have a better idea.

So if anyone can tell how to attach a pic to explain I will share and may be think bout an EA??

Good forex folks

do u like to trade in frame one minute!!!

chat with me to trade in frame one minute i have a great strategy to trade in these wounderful frame it s called method of MR TELMAR

my hotmail maessenger is m707707@hotmail.com

You'd better attach your trading image ( chart) so that we can understand your strategy for scalping. You just take 5 pips per trading ?

M707707:
chat with me to trade in frame one minute i have a great strategy to trade in these wounderful frame it s called method of MR TELMAR my hotmail maessenger is m707707@hotmail.com

Hi m707707,

Your 1M TF trading sounded interesting.

Do you mind attached few charts of your method here?

Thank you in advance.

Pivot Point Indicator

ServerUang:
I have my own system, I don't know is this scalp system or what. But for my self it's more easy to understand the moving of the price.

ServerUang (or anyone else that might know), that is a really nice Pivot Point Indicator you have on the left side of your chart. Do you mind sharing it or letting me know the name of it?

Greatly Appreciated.

Scalping on indicators is gambling.

Why? The indicators are calculating prices based on decision over 100,000 traders over the world,

and more as half of million trades every minute. Real price is fare away.

You can not scalp on "deja vue".

Bongo:

Why? The indicators are calculating prices based on decision over 100,000 traders over the world,

i would say that all trading (indicators or sole price action based) is some kind of gambling. so the point is to find a profitable "gambling" strategy (i.e. one with a positive expectation.)

Bongo:

Bongo,

Just curious, how do you scalp without the indicators?Thanks.

mystified:
Just curious, how do you scalp without the indicators?Thanks.

Pivots, Fibs, S/R lines could work without an indicator.

Reason: