Indicators with alerts/signal - page 62

Oops! I forgot to load the set file! Here's result of same EA but with set file loaded this time:

1. 224 winning trades in 2.5 years

2. 77.51%

3. 3

CrazyEd:
I am looking for Indicators with email alerts.

Ed,

look around on alert!fx™ - foreign exchange (forex) alerts. they can provide email alerts as well as cell phone alerts..usually for free.

-L

Hi dear friends,

Can anyone help me to add the alert to this indicator when the arrows appear.

Would appreciate the help!

Thanks a lot.

mily2006

newdigital:
Linear Regression Indicators and LSMA:

- good thread with new indicators/EAs summarized and developed: the thread is here.

- Linear Regression Indicator and channel: the thread is here.

- Linear Regression Slope indicator with standard algorithm from TradeStation: post to download;

- LRMA with colors is here;

- Swing and Linear Regression Indicators: original thread;

- some more LR indicators in forecasting and alert threads: this page, this post and this one;

- Least Squares Moving Average thread: good original thread.

- small thread with some indicators and many links: it's here.

plz i want these indicators

thnxxxxxxxx

big trend alert

does anyone can make alert when the big trend change color from red to blue, otherwise?

thanks

very interesting

karim6666:
plz i want these indicators thnxxxxxxxx

yeh it looks very interesting indy...i hope that anybady has it and post it here..

if you know the name of that indicator in the separet window we could look for it in another places in case nobody has it!!!!

Alert for MTF-RMI

Please, can anybody program an alert and also an e-mail-alert for this indicator when the blue line change the direction?

This would be great.

non lag ma breakout

Hi all

I am using a box indicator for breakouts after Europe open. Not when price breakout the box, but when the nonmal 10ma on the 15min breaksout of the box.

The time I set the box is 'period start 05:00 GMT' and 'period end 07:00 GMT'.

Is it possible to place an alert when the nonlag breaks out of the box.

I will greatly appreciate it if someone can help.

Kind regards always

Susan

AltrTrend Signal v2

I am new to your web forum, forgive my ignorance regarding the use of this site; I would like to get more information regarding the indicator referenced in the title block above. Author:OlegVS, Goodman. Indicator: AltrTrend_Signal_v2_2.mq4. I have downloaded it and attached it to a Meta Trader 4 chart. I would like more information regarding its use. Please help me to contact the author or any one else who has in depth knowlege of this indicator and its proper application.

Thankyou

Pipcorn: cduerk[at]tampabay.rr.com

This indicator is on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172965

As I know the authors are admins or moderators of Russian viac forum so it is the better to ask them directly on their forum.

Reason: