EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 385

ZetM:

I have the same thing. On H1 I saw a reversal formation in the beginning and when the decline started, the lines diverged again. Clever indicator

margaret:

See what kind of decline we can talk about now? If you are interested in Ishimoko, I will tell you many things, I have been practicing as a wave filter for over 4 years. See how 1.4184 was overcome. Monthly Ishimoko, last stronghold.....)))))

Trust me, H1 and H4, only with 120-240-480 settings and nothing more. There are secrets (clearly shows what's coming, as ridiculous as it sounds), I'll tell you, just not today. Tired....)))

margaret:
2011.03.22 02:05:04 *Noda: G7 interacts as decided while watching markets
2011.03.22 02:06:11 *Yesano: There is no doubt that nuclear energy will play a key role for the Japanese economy
2011.03.22 02:03:44 *Noda: G7 measures play significant role in stabilizing currency markets
2011.03.22 02:02:52 *Japan Finance Minister Noda does not comment on yen levels

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, "we've got it under control, everything is going according to plan". Thanks very much for the selection.

ZetM:

See what kind of decline we can talk about now? If you are interested in Ishimoko, I will tell you many things, I have been practicing as a wave filter for over 4 years. See how 1.4184 was overcome. Monthly Ishimoko, last stronghold.....)))))

Trust me, H1 and H4, only with 120-249-480 settings and nothing more. There are secrets (clearly shows what's coming, as ridiculous as it sounds), I'll tell you, just not today. Tired....)))

I've been following him all along, asking you about him, but.... Good night!

skhimnik:

Anyway, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, "we've got everything under control, everything is going according to plan". Thank you very much for the compilation.
That's the broad strokes...

margaret:
That's the general outline...

Your ellipses are always confusing

margaret:
I've been following him all along, asking you about him, but... Good night!

No, it's too early for me....))) I'm slowly trying out the warrants. I put one in with 0.5 lots. Waiting. I don't like the wave pattern. Doesn't seem to be moving right.

I don't want to write about Ishimoki today, it's long and long. Tomorrow about him....))))

ZetM:

No, it's too early for me....))) I'm trying out the orderer little by little. I put one in with 0.5 lots. Waiting. I don't like the wave pattern. Somehow it's not moving that way.

I don't want to write long and long about Ishimoki. Tomorrow about him....))))

I see. It's just that almost nobody talks about it on the forum, and it's a very interesting indicator, as I see it...

margaret:
I see, it's just that hardly anyone on the forum talks about it, and it's a very interesting indicator, as I see it...

If you don't watch it live, it's nothing on history....)))) Especially on H1 and the diaries.

I read the information. They say that the decline in the dollar is not over...
Reason: