Indicators with alerts/signal - page 45

increase:
It refreshes ok and I know that people have said that it repaints, but it does not seem too bad, I use with other indicators, but I want MTF for the higher timeframe on 5 min

It repaints in different way. For example, i got sell signal on 7:30 close bar (arrow). Then indicator re-paints: the sell signal is moving to 7:55 close bar but old 7:30 signal is not deleting. So you got two signals (arrows) but last only is right one. If you remove indicator from the chart and attach it once again so it will be just one sell signal at 7:55 and nobody will know that this indicator re-painted.

I am using indicators which are painting the past because I may see the current market situation. But it is necessary to know how to trade them. This indicator is good because it gives much more early signal then zigzag. But it repaints in the same way as zigzag.

That's fine for me because I know how to trade those kind of indicators.

fxnorth:
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of stepMA 7.1 (if that is the most recent)

Much appreciated.

FxN

It is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum in this alert thread.

spiritbreezer:
Ola to all that are pippin away every day

I have a fast stochastics which does not lag as much as MT4s and it works great, especially which the strategy 'bringing back sexy stochastics' from the other forum.

What I would really really appreciate is if you could make an alert on the stochastics cross. Now I know his next request might be stretching, but could you put the alert audio and then the arrow, but the arrow to appear on the stoshastics itself instead of on the chart.

Usual bells and whistles, being able to change arrow size and colour parameters will be nice.

I have attached both stochastics, as well as a copy of Herts Stoschastics which has the arrows on the stochastics to view as example.

Thanx to those with programming skills for helping us who don't.

Also an alert when it reaches OB/OS levels would be great.

O/b and O/s levels

Hi again.

What a great morning witht these fast stochs. I just use a 5min chart with it's own stoch 5-3-3 overlaying the 15min stoch 5-3-3, and then have the 60min and 30min stoch on a 15min chart to confirm visually.

The programmer whom is going to program this, I'm not so much worried about o/b and o/s levels as everyone uses this different.

Some poeple say o/b and o/s, I say the trend is strong in that direction. If you do put an alert on for that, would you please be so kind as to allow the option of being able to switch it off and on.

Kindness always

spiritbreezer:
Hi again.

What a great morning witht these fast stochs. I just use a 5min chart with it's own stoch 5-3-3 overlaying the 15min stoch 5-3-3, and then have the 60min and 30min stoch on a 15min chart to confirm visually.

The programmer whom is going to program this, I'm not so much worried about o/b and o/s levels as everyone uses this different.

Some poeple say o/b and o/s, I say the trend is strong in that direction. If you do put an alert on for that, would you please be so kind as to allow the option of being able to switch it off and on.

Kindness always

Very nice

Maybe an alert on 50 cross to give you a heads up.

I have never bought into the over bought/sold. it can be overbought and still go 100 pips

Mart

Request For Indicator Enhancement

Please could somebody perform some enhancments to the attached Mega Trend indicator.

Please could it be made multi-timeframe - to be shown in the same format as MTF HAS or MTF Super Trend, or maybe the same as CJAs great Signal Bars. 30 mins through to One Week would be great.

Please could a pop up alert and email alert also be added for whenever one of the indicators changes colour.

Thank you,

Paul.

mart-hart:
Very nice

Maybe an alert on 50 cross to give you a heads up.

I have never bought into the over bought/sold. it can be overbought and still go 100 pips

Mart

I agree...I basically have been using stochastics to buy dips in uptrends and sell rallies in downtrends...I have defined trend on 4hr and 1 hr chart with MA's.

need help

i was wondering if someone could add an alert for when price is crossing times series forecast? i have attached the indicator...

thanks!

Hi newdigital

I need indicator make sound with Pivot like R3 or S2 and I can choose that

If any indicator make this ?

PLZ I need Pivot with alert like that

Thanks

This Heiken

HI

Anybody point me to the mq4 file for the Heiken indicator I have attached. I require code in order to assist with EA filter.

Much appreciated.

FxN

Reason: