Requests & Ideas - page 13

Dear coders/traders. I can not code, but I have ideas. Please help me in coding this EA.

Conditions:

1. lotsize configurable - L

2. TP and SL configurable if set to true, if set to false manual

3. both faster and slower MAs should be configurable 0: SMA, 1: EMA, 2:LWMA ..... + shift + other standard settings

4. Fast MA crosses slow MA: will enter trade on the next bar after the cross confirmed. sound and visual alert

5. when the direction of MAs changed and crossed in the opposite direction if profit is negative exit trade, reverse and double (L x

2) (on the next bar after the cross confirmed), if the profit is positive the position closed and reversed not doubling the previous

lotsize

6. close N% of the position if set to TRUE after reaching X% of mod(SL-entry price) if FALSE do nothing

for example: entry: BUY 0.5 lot EURUSD at 1.3000, I set SL to 1.2940 so SL=60 pips (i set N% = 80 X%=50)

80% of my position = 0.4 lots will be closed when the price reaches 1.3030 which is 50% of the SL . The rest 0.1 lots will be closed on reverse of MAs, TP, or SL whichever comes first.

Please help me. Coz it seems like noone cares ignoring this message.

trad2kx:
Dear coders/traders. I can not code, but I have ideas. Please help me in coding this EA.

Conditions:

1. lotsize configurable - L

2. TP and SL configurable if set to true, if set to false manual

3. both faster and slower MAs should be configurable 0: SMA, 1: EMA, 2:LWMA ..... + shift + other standard settings

4. Fast MA crosses slow MA: will enter trade on the next bar after the cross confirmed. sound and visual alert

5. when the direction of MAs changed and crossed in the opposite direction if profit is negative exit trade, reverse and double (L x

2) (on the next bar after the cross confirmed), if the profit is positive the position closed and reversed not doubling the previous

lotsize

6. close N% of the position if set to TRUE after reaching X% of mod(SL-entry price) if FALSE do nothing

for example: entry: BUY 0.5 lot EURUSD at 1.3000, I set SL to 1.2940 so SL=60 pips (i set N% = 80 X%=50)

80% of my position = 0.4 lots will be closed when the price reaches 1.3030 which is 50% of the SL . The rest 0.1 lots will be closed on reverse of MAs, TP, or SL whichever comes first.

Please help me. Coz it seems like noone cares ignoring this message.

Hi Trad4x,

Know I am one not ignoring your message its just a very complicated (for me) to do, sorry wish i could help!!!!

Regards

tools

mrtools:
Hi Trad4x,

Know I am one not ignoring your message its just a very complicated (for me) to do, sorry wish i could help!!!!

Regards

tools

Thanks man.

Hi Mladen..

Can you please check the Ratio_Fractals_Alerts?. I am using it on 1H and have the alerts for 4H, but I have to change between the TF for the indicator

to update..

Hope you have the time to check it?

Best Regards

Halvard

Files:

OK..

Thanks alot for the help

Regards

Halvard

Halvard

Decided to make a different indicator (at the time we were making the ratio family indicators, linuxser and me did not pay attention to "some details" but were rushing to cover all the existing metatrader internal indicators)

The reason for making another indicator : the nature of fractals does not make them suitable for interpolation. See the picture :
As you can see there are "phantom" arrows on the chart. Those arrows should not exist there (they are making alerting difficult too (since artificial "non-empty" fractals are inserted when they should not exist) Instead of that made a "simple" mtf. Additiona option is to show the arrow just on the first bar of the target time frame fractal (like this)
or to repeat it on every bar belonging to that time frame bar (like this)
all the rest is standard, except for the time when this indicator alerts. Fractals repaint up to 3 bars back so that it can happen that the fractal is shown (or removed) after the fact. This indicator finds the last fractal show, determines its type and the alerts accordingly regardless of when did it happen
halvardu:
Hi Mladen..

Can you please check the Ratio_Fractals_Alerts?. I am using it on 1H and have the alerts for 4H, but I have to change between the TF for the indicator

to update..

Hope you have the time to check it?

Best Regards

Halvard

Halvard

One more variation "on the theme"

Added option how to show the arrows when showJustOneArrowparameter is set to true :
showArrowTypeparameter :
0 -> draw arrow just on the first bar of the target time frame

1 -> draw arrow just on the last bar of the target time frame

2 -> draw arrow when the high is equal to high fractal or low is equal for low fractal (it is more or less the same as when fractal draws it except it is plied to multi time frame and can happen that more than 1 arrow is shown (if there is more than 1 bar with exactly the same high or low) In testing did not find one but it can happen. Anyway it then looks like this (4 hour fractal on a 30 minute chart, but please bare in mind that all fractals, including this one, are recalculation (or "repainting" as someone calls it))

I think that now it covers multi time frame fractals (since alerts are working in a multi time frame too) as far as possible options are concerned

Hi Mladen!

Thank you so much for the help, I am using the fractals alerts with your

TriangularMA centered bands with alert, and it looks wery promising .

Thanks again for all the help.

Best Regards

Halvard

mladen,

Hi. Could you please add email alerts to this one? It would alert only after the swing point, has been painted and closed. For example,

1. the swing point bar is painted two bars after its close

2. whenever the bar is painted permanently I would like the alert

I don't know if the swing point bar is painted permanently at the beginning of the second bar, during the second bar's movement, or after the second bar's close.

Secondly, is there a way to put a RISK setting in the Inputs tab? I have seen some indicators with one. This would provide more flexibility and experimentation to me when trying TTM with different timeframes, etc. Maybe this could be made MTF?

Thank you.

Files:

Chris

Even 2 bars after it's close is not a guarantee in TTM scalper that the previous signal is not going to change. I can make alert on swings and sub-swings and their eventual reverting (which happens when the Close is changing fast - in volatile times) If it will help you that way, let me know.

I just want to clear up-front that TTM scalper is going to "change its mind" sometimes. If it is OK, then we can make any alert we want

As of risk : can you please explain some more about it?

regards

mladen

Reason: