Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 113

Roman Shiredchenko:
Will the account survive?
What kind of place are you hoping for?
USUF!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!! This is Roman. By mcl and your universal trading model are familiar with you. YOU HAVE TO BURN TO WIN!!!!!!! RISKS!!!!!
Or are you participating for the sake of participating?
Hello Roman! I don't know if the score will live or not, but I hope so. I hope for a place somewhere in the middle of the table and I will consider it a success. But the market is treacherous, I can't count on anything. And if I lose, it is not a pity - it will be experience and a reason to make corrections in the TS.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hello Roman! The score will live or not, I do not know, but I hope so. I hope for a place somewhere in the middle of the table and I will consider it a success. But the market is tricky, I`m not counting on anything. And if I lose, it is not a pity - it will be experience and a reason to make corrections in the TS.

Hello, Yusuf.

Nice work.

To the shame of all critics of all stripes - study, lame-o ;)))

And it could have turned out beautifully with an FV over 15,000. That's a pity.

Kirill Belousov:

And it could have turned out beautifully with an FV over 15,000. That's a pity.

What happened?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
What happened?

You have to ask Petros about that.

In fact, the Petros signal was lossless. When he closed the mini loss, the FS was around 16,000.

Then something must have gone wrong...

Kirill Belousov:

You have to ask Petros about that.

In fact, the Petros signal was lossless. When he closed the mini loss, the FS was around 16,000.

Then something must have gone wrong...

As I started the competition a week late, I had no intention to win any nomination.

But as soon as I saw how the Recovery Factor (RF) was counted, it was immediately clear that I could easily win the second nomination.

I have already written about this. You just need to make a lossless trade and close 1 order with -0.01 and the QF will be at its maximum, since QF = Profit / 0.01.

So I did. And I got the highest FV right away. And then I purposely closed several more orders with a minus to lower it. I.e. I should not have included it into formula.

But I still do not understand how the PV is calculated in the signals.

For the first nomination you can have any drawdown ?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

As I started the competition a week late, I had no intention of winning any nomination.

But once I saw how the Recovery Factor (RF) was counted, it was immediately clear that I could easily win the second nomination.

I have already written about this. You just need to make a lossless trade and close 1 order with -0.01 and the QF will be at its maximum, since QF = Profit / 0.01.

So I did. And I got the highest FV right away. And then I purposely closed several more orders with minus to lower it. I.e. I should not have included it into formula.

But I still do not understand how PV is calculated in signals.

For the second nomination you need to have less than 30% margin. You have exceeded that value. That's where something went wrong.

I have said about the need to normalise PV and I have shown you the principle and suggested some specifics.

I have learnt about the competitions too late and started too late, otherwise I would have noticed my mistakes in formulas even earlier.

In the signals FS is calculated as follows: Absolute Profit / Maximum Drawdown on Balance.

Alexandr Murzin:

For the first nomination you can do it with any drawdown ?

Yes, the first nomination is unaffected by the drawdown, you just need to build up your deposit

Kirill Belousov:

For the second nomination, you also need to have less than 30% planting. You have exceeded this value. This is where something went wrong.

I have said about the need to normalise FS and I have shown the principle and offered specifics.

I also learnt about the competitions a bit late and I started too late, otherwise I would have noticed my mistakes in the formulas even earlier.

In the signals FS is calculated as follows: Absolute Profit / Maximum Drawdown of the balance.

Thanks for the information. But it is not correct to calculate TP in signals this way. It does not tell you anything.

Since one signal may have the only large drawdown and the other one may have very small, but very many and the total drawdown will be much higher than the first one.

And it will turn out that the second one has much higher FS.

You should not divide by Maximum drawdown by balance, but by Total drawdown.

Reason: