RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 20

Not enough posts on the forum (same with your PM options and may be attachments options). Anti-spam software sorry.

After some posts you will have all those features.

Lot size

Hi Newdigital. I am using FXCM, where lot size goes:

0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 07. 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0

There doesn't seem to be a way of opening trades with steps in between, eg. 0.15, 0.32 etc

What happens with RAS EA, when Sellers lot size is eg 0.36, and multiplier is 1?

What happens at buyers end, what lot size opens on buyer FXCM MT4?

Thanks

Jason

It should be done in last version fo RAS EA Downloads | Rent a Signal

It was few time ago when members asked to fix partial closing and I asked the developers and I tested this last versions of the EA.

And if seller opens 0.32 so you will have 0.3 in you r case.

If 0.35 - you will have 0.4.

If seller open 0.32 - you will have 0.3, than seller closed 0.02 and keep 0.30 running so you will have still same 0.3 and so on.

You do not need it ... may be ...

But as I remember it was fixed like that:

0.11 = 0.1 for you

0.12 = 0.1

and so on

0.15 = 0.2

0.16 = 0.2

and so on

0.20 = 0.2

0.21 = 0.2

and so on.

So, it should be like that in your case. At least I tested it and everything worked. If not - just report (make post on the thread). But it should work in this way.

Thanks

Thanks Newdigital

I have a problem, I downloaded everything as suggested but still can't find the rental signal face on metatrader 4, Someone please help me asap.

Thanks

How to install?

Read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179168

Besides, read this thread about very preliminary information about how to install any EA: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Be able to manually change the trade comments "RENTASIGNAL 123_325235" to whatever you want "BLANK", to hide from Broker's evil eyes

Error on Platform

NewDigital,

I have been approved to trade PikPaks #568. However I get an error on my platform as you can see attached, which states "Error reading file ras_buyer_partial1.txt". I am using FXDD Demo as my Broker. I have installed both dlls in the library. I have also attached my setfile settings.

Any idea what the problem is?

Thanks, Supra

Files:
error.jpg  112 kb
1_1.jpg  22 kb
2_1.jpg  24 kb

It is something with the settings.

Can you check it?

------------------

Metatrader - Tools - Options:

- enable EA - yes

- disable experts when ... - no

- disable experts when ... - no

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

Click on RAS EA face on the chart - and the same:

- allow live trading - yes

- ask manual confirmation - no

- allow dll imports - yes

- confirm dll - no

- allow external ... yes

-----------

And check wininet.dll inside library folder.

Hi Supra,

I just moved your last post directly to the RAS developers (it is the more quick way I know).

Hope they will reply soon.

Reason: