Does the Grail exist? - page 67

Helen >>:
Потому, что приличные господа так не спрашивают. Ваш вопрос был связан с "моей историей". Нюанс чувствуете?

Боюсь, "титан" уклонился от участия. FantasYGold зарегистрировался на форуме как FOReignEX trading. Однако счёт к старту зарегистрирован в мониторинге не был. Был лишь вопрос в тамошней личке, довольно странный, после подробного объяснения: "а где именно регистрироваться то?" С чем и исчез.

get in touch
He needs the publicity.
It's just that it's a hundred times harder for him to register than it is to trade.

I'm here. No time to reply to every post! The problem is that I can't open a demo account with Alpari. Is everyone having problems like this now or is it just me?

FantasYGold >>:
Да тут я. Нет времени на каждый пост отвечать! Вы то начинайте работать я вас доганю) Проблема в том, что демо счет в альпари не получается открыть. У все такие проблемы сейчас? или только у меня

Confirmed by
try it in 10 minutes

sever29 >>:

А Вы внимательный человек. Уважаемый avatara, Вы не пробывали искать закономерности на графике цены?
С уважением, Владимир.

Found it, of course. :)

And wrote, even attached graphs...

Read carefully (c) John T. Catala

About the real account. I can't show you all the things that relate to the real account. I opened a $100 real account especially for you. I'll post a statement (without showing trades) every week

There is a 101 option not to provide the real on display. It would be only if you wanted to.
How do you plan to trade on a PAMM?

Found it, of course. :)

And wrote, even attached graphs...

Read carefully.

Wait... so the nickname was RUNNING... Ran=Avatar?

FantasYGold писал(а) >>
About the real account. I can't show you everything about the real account. Especially for you I opened a real account with 100$. I'll show you my live account every week.

I will post the real 100$ without showing trades every week. I have no idea what to do with them, they will be happy to help you cure them. They don't do that, they also do not do that.) If you do not want to pamm, why not zamonitiruyte on Onyx? And posting screenshots is child's garden, honestly )))).

LeoV >>:

FantasYGold, а какая проблема открыть памм-счёт? И если всё так шоколадно, как вы пишите, инвесторы прибегут сразу и вы заработаете. Скрины совсем не возбуждают, тут был уже один, который скрины выкладывал и зарабатывал миллионы - до сих пор ждёт 1.5 ))). Ну а если не хотите памм, то почему на Ониксе не замониторитесь? А выкладывание скринов - это децкий сад, чес слово )))).

I've only just started showing up on ross.dtz. It takes a little time to get used to it)

FantasYGold >>:
...без показа сделок....

I thought the writer was completely out of touch :-))))
I admit I was wrong.

Reason: