Multi pair indicators - page 18

Setting Multipair PSAR with several TimeFrames

Mladen,

I appreciate too much your work with those Multipair indicators. I have checked them and they are great.

Regarding with PSAR multipair, I followed all your instructions and it worked OK on my screen. I inserted the indi and reset it at the UniqueID field with "H1" instead of the default value "Multi pair PSAR". I again inserted the same indi and reset it with "H4" instead of "Multi pair PSAR" and so on. Also, I edited the "Symbol field" with my preference pairs. However, I got that both histograms were identical that it is ilogical (see picture, top H1 and bottom H4). I tried with other TFs and I got the same result. Please, let me know if I am doing something wrong. May be I am inserting incorrect characters (H1 and H4) at the UniqueID field????. I tried with "60" for H1 and "240" for H4 and I got again identical histrograms. The chart you attached in the last thread shows that both histograms are different as it must be.

Sincerely yours,

RICardo ACUña ZOrnosa (ricacuzo)

Ricardo

Simply change you chart time frame to 1 hour or less (your chart time frame is 4hour and it is preventing it from showing 1 hour data). Indicator will not allow showing lower time frame data on a higher time frame

ricacuzo:
Mladen,

I appreciate too much your work with those Multipair indicators. I have checked them and they are great.

Regarding with PSAR multipair, I followed all your instructions and it worked OK on my screen. I inserted the indi and reset it at the UniqueID field with "H1" instead of the default value "Multi pair PSAR". I again inserted the same indi and reset it with "H4" instead of "Multi pair PSAR" and so on. Also, I edited the "Symbol field" with my preference pairs. However, I got that both histograms were identical that it is ilogical (see picture, top H1 and bottom H4). I tried with other TFs and I got the same result. Please, let me know if I am doing something wrong. May be I am inserting incorrect characters (H1 and H4) at the UniqueID field????. I tried with "60" for H1 and "240" for H4 and I got again identical histrograms. The chart you attached in the last thread shows that both histograms are different as it must be.

Sincerely yours,

RICardo ACUña ZOrnosa (ricacuzo)

hello just a general comment question; is it possible to have the mp indicators aligned in vertical, i.e. along the left side, rather than horizontal along the bottom?

I've always found it rather confusing reading along the time axis!

cheers...

In short : using drawing buffers (as regular indicators) no. Even as objects, constant resizing and on chart position adjustments (object that could be used are not pixel positioned, but time and price positioned) would make your metatrader "dislike" it to the extent that it would slow down in some cases to the snail speed

zigflip:
hello just a general comment question; is it possible to have the mp indicators aligned in vertical, i.e. along the left side, rather than horizontal along the bottom?

I've always found it rather confusing reading along the time axis!

cheers...

mladen:
This is a multi pair version of Bollinger band bars. Multi time frame is left out due to some unsolvable problems considering how metatrader aligns objects (candles in this indicator are drawn as objects). Other than that it works as the original "simple" Bollinger bands bars

Hi mladen...

Can you add the middle/main bollinger band line, to this great indicator.....

Thanks so much mladen....

munif

That is a Bollinger bands oscillator (a bit different representation of Bollinger bands), which means that the zero line is the middle Bollinger bands line. So, in that one, everything is adjusted yo the middle line instead of adjusting everything to prices as the usual Bollinger bands do. Here is an example how it compares to regular Bollinger bands :

As you can see, prices are crossing the zero line in it at the exact same place as the price is crossing Bollinger bands middle line on the main chart

munif:
Hi mladen...

Can you add the middle/main bollinger band line, to this great indicator.....

Thanks so much mladen....
Files:
bb_multi.gif  32 kb

Multi pair stochastic of T3

One more for the multi pair collection

This one is a multi pair version of Stochastic of T3 (originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239/page25 with some explanation as of what is it exactly) Color changes and alerts are on stochastic-signal line crossing in this indicator (not some levels crossings)

mladen:
munif

That is a Bollinger bands oscillator (a bit different representation of Bollinger bands), which means that the zero line is the middle Bollinger bands line. So, in that one, everything is adjusted yo the middle line instead of adjusting everything to prices as the usual Bollinger bands do. Here is an example how it compares to regular Bollinger bands :

As you can see, prices are crossing the zero line in it at the exact same place as the price is crossing Bollinger bands middle line on the main chart

OK thanks mladen for your explanation. keep posting boss, cos you`re very helpfull for newbi like me.with indi that you posted here, am sure all people in this forum feel much much happy....

I mladen need help again

Hi mladen i need your help again to fix this indi, and if able, please make it become multi pairs indi and in mtf version. sorry for asking too much...in seperate window i use same period of bollinger bands in chart window. but as u can see in left side, it`s look same movement with chart window. but in right side u can see the different movement.

And if u don`t mind please change the yellow line with bars.....

Thanks mladen...i really hope u help me and wait for it.....

Files:

munif

Try this version.

When that bands get normalized to become an oscillator (one of the main reasons for making it an oscillator is to avoid the problem of completely different prices) it looks like this (3 bands added now in the bollinger bands)

munif:
Hi mladen i need your help again to fix this indi, and if able, please make it become multi pairs indi and in mtf version. sorry for asking too much...in seperate window i use same period of bollinger bands in chart window. but as u can see in left side, it`s look same movement with chart window. but in right side u can see the different movement.

And if u don`t mind please change the yellow line with bars.....

Thanks mladen...i really hope u help me and wait for it.....

Reason: