Requests & Ideas - page 94

Simba,

That is awesome!

Now will attempt to determine best filtering settings for the smoothing.

We are onto something, with this little G B tool.

Cheers,

Pip

:):):)

Guys

Only version 5 and higher can mtf. I did not make a mtf of Goertzel browser till version 5. So it should be used as basis for any mtf-ing.

mladen:
:):):)

Guys

Only version 5 and higher can mtf. I did not make a mtf of Goertzel browser till version 5. So it should be used as basis for any mtf-ing.

I believe Simba used version 5.1 for his adjustment so I think we should be sorted with the MTFing feature, its just not working in the D&S version

Pip

Sorry, the version used by simba is neither 5.1 nor 5.0 version. As I said, only 5.0 and 5.1 can do mtf properly

Pip:
I believe Simba used version 5.1 for his adjustment so I think we should be sorted with the MTFing feature, its just not working in the D&S version

mladen:
Pip Sorry, the version used by simba is neither 5.1 nor 5.0 version. As I said, only 5.0 and 5.1 can do mtf properly

now am all confused (which happens often ). I compared Simba's code with version 5.1 code and there is no difference aside from Simba's modifications. Are you referring to different version 5.0 or 5.1? Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Thanks for the clarification in advance Mladen.

I reattached both versions that I am comparing (both downloaded from this thread).

Cheers,

mladen:
;( And I was planing to sit back and enjoy this time. So much of being lazy

Here is a version that works (example bellow - changed the default color from blue to violet (just a matter of taste, no other reason )) Also attached a dll that is needed for Hodrick Prescott filter to work as it should (mql is attached at simbas post).

Now going to sleep a bit. Market is closed (thanks god) and now all we have to do is wait for a new "non political" decision as to what is going to happen ... and pray ...

Mladen

Thank you sir

Reason: