Requests & Ideas - page 94

Abdalla Doleh
Abdalla Doleh  

3 TMA's...interesting have questions but will ask them later.

I will tinker with it and get back with feedback. Thanks SIMBA

Cheers,

SIMBA
SIMBA  
Pip:
3 TMA's...interesting have questions but will ask them later.

I will tinker with it and get back with feedback. Thanks SIMBA

Cheers,

Pip,

Take a look at the pic,I caught a swing high near exactly in time and price using a combo of 5.1 CS D&S with your DCE1 and a little anticipation,so,IMO,this is tradable,but I doubt it can be made into an EA.

IMO,when trading cycles,like in boxing,slight anticipation is the key,that is why I like your DCE1 on lower periodicity settings,between it and the 5.1 I can feel when the market is ripe for a left hook

As you can see,DCE3 was too slow,it was still pointing up.

Files:
dcesell.gif 108 kb
Abdalla Doleh
Abdalla Doleh  

Simba,

That is awesome!

Now will attempt to determine best filtering settings for the smoothing.

We are onto something, with this little G B tool.

Cheers,

Pip

Abdalla Doleh
Abdalla Doleh  
SIMBA
SIMBA  
SIMBA
SIMBA  
Abdalla Doleh
Abdalla Doleh  
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

:):):)

Guys

Only version 5 and higher can mtf. I did not make a mtf of Goertzel browser till version 5. So it should be used as basis for any mtf-ing.

Abdalla Doleh
Abdalla Doleh  
mladen:
:):):)

Guys

Only version 5 and higher can mtf. I did not make a mtf of Goertzel browser till version 5. So it should be used as basis for any mtf-ing.

I believe Simba used version 5.1 for his adjustment so I think we should be sorted with the MTFing feature, its just not working in the D&S version

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Pip

Sorry, the version used by simba is neither 5.1 nor 5.0 version. As I said, only 5.0 and 5.1 can do mtf properly

Pip:
I believe Simba used version 5.1 for his adjustment so I think we should be sorted with the MTFing feature, its just not working in the D&S version