Indicator does not use buffers .. Cannot get EA to read the Values from this indicator

I am looking for help in trying to "call" this indicator (see attached) from my EA. icustom does not work because this indicator does not use buffers to store the values.

Does anyone know how I can "Call" this indicator using an EA and get the values or does anyone know how to add buffers to this indicator so that I can use icustom.

Thanks for all your help...

As a note if you are serious about trading you should take a look at this indicator it does help.. I did not create it but I use it with good results in my manual trading. Hope you find it helpful.

Thanks again to everyone.

Nearly 20 years after asking the question and no solution yet!!!???
I know I came late here, but still posting my answer as it may help anyone else from now.
My answer is below
As you have the indicator and it’s source code, you can add buffers to the indicator and then use that buffers in your EA.

Afsal Meerankutty: As you have the indicator and it’s source code, you can add buffers to the indicator and then use that buffers in your EA.

Or just read the objects produced.

Afsal Meerankutty:
Nearly 20 years after asking the question and no solution yet!!!???
I know I came late here, but still posting my answer as it may help anyone else from now.
My answer is below
As you have the indicator and it’s source code, you can add buffers to the indicator and then use that buffers in your EA.

20 years?did you mean 10 !

+As someone who has sold more than 100 products, you should also know that there is no need to produce buffers.

Reason: