Requests & Ideas - page 320

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, will sort that out. On a seperate note, I would like your confirmation regarding the logic. To reconfirm, the next bar's close price is calculated as the present bar's current price, and the next bar's high and low price is also calculated as the present bar's current price. Would that be how the logic was coded? The reason I'm asking is because I've seen cases where although the high, low, and close price of current bar did not change and when the next bar appears with the open price unchanged from the earlier bar's close price, the actual lines that form did not match the earlier bar's predicted lines. Are you able to check?

rayphua

CCI uses only one price for calculation. So, the price you chose is used for that calculation the way you described (not 3 prices - one price of choice). If it is the median, typical or weighted price, the prices that are relevant for forming those prices are going to be used in the "basic" price calculation and then that price is going to be used. You can check that - compare the value of the 1 bar (not the 0th bar) to current cci with same settings and you shall see tat the values are the same. Same price used for that bar calculation is used for the "future" bar calculation too (as per your request)

Also, you can not compare a state when 2 same prices are taking part in a process of calculation or when that price takes part only once - do not forgoet that the request was that the current price is used for future bar calculation too. Everything is just fine with the calculation

Qqe Cfb Adaptive Dynamic Zones Histogram Alerts Arrows Mtf 2 from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page147 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

rayphua:
No apologies needed, Mr. Tools, thanks for putting your time in on this.

Yes you're right, I would require a tape version of the Qqe Cfb indicator that I had attached, with alerts as well as options for the various crosses I had indicated in the original post.

As for the candles, if there aren't enough buffers, perhaps you can tell me which ones are not so necessary and perhaps we could remove them.

Thanks Mr. Tools. Btw, I will be uploading 2 jpegs of this indicator as I realize that somehow there are times (but strangely not all the time) when viewing a 30M mtf setting on a 30M chart looks different from viewing the same 30M mtf setting on a 15M chart. I'm not sure why this is so, perhaps a mistake (?) in the formula, or just a mtf related cause. Perhaps you could provide advice on that.

Rayphua, this is the tape version, and incorporated the fix by Mladen, on the arrows and alerts its zero cross, dz zone cross, and qqe and signal cross now, know you said "StartBuy StartSell Probability cross", that is the same as the dz zone cross,so just made it qqe and signal line cross. As far as candles go, can't think of anything that can be eliminated to do it.

updated and corrected version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807

First this one

The adapting in the one posted before was all wrong (it was not adapting at each an every bar. Also, default parameters were all messed up. Used some default parameters that seemed logical and adapting is done as it should have been done (so, when you compare the two do not be surprised that they do not look alike at all when it comes to values). Try it out and try varying some parameters (keep in mind : in long and short period are the same there will be no adapting. CfbLevel now can not be 0 (code prevents that) CfbNormalization period must be > 1 or else again there will be no adapting)

PS: the example from bellow is 1 hour on a 15 minute chart. Dynamic zones set to 20% both. If you wish to have it as before (a simulated dynamic zero line cross) set them both to 0.5. Look back period can not be fractional (it is a number of bars that the dynamic zones are using to calculate the probability and the number of bar can not be fractional). Original smoothing factor (SF) for original QQE is 5 and by definition QQE WP factor is 4.236 (it is set as a default value now)

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807

Qqe Cfb Adaptive Dynamic Zones tape from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page145 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds. Also in that version the cfb adaption wasn't adapting at every bar, which should be corrected in this version.

the acute problem with installing of indicators ( version 646 )

Good evening Mladen and MrTools ! I really do have a problem with

installing of any indicator in the version 646 ( I've tried FXCM, Forex.com ect.).

As far as I try to apply any kind of indicator to any kind of the chart - I am

getting this pop-up window ( trivial but without the option of applying) . Sorry,

may be it's just a problem of mine.. anyway, a piece of advice, PLEASE!

Files:
bug.png  102 kb

Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening Mladen and MrTools ! I really do have a problem with

installing of any indicator in the version 646 ( I've tried FXCM, Forex.com ect.).

As far as I try to apply any kind of indicator to any kind of the chart - I am

getting this pop-up window ( trivial but without the option of applying) . Sorry,

may be it's just a problem of mine.. anyway, a piece of advice, PLEASE!

Mikhael

That same question was posted on metaquotes site - and it was left in-answered. Not even the classical "report to service desk" - the man was simply ignored even though he posted pictures with same problem like your (here is the picture he posted :

As you can see, he posted the question 12 days ago and he since did not get any, but any kind of answer to his question. He even asked his broker, and they could not help him either

So, I am sorry, but I really do not know what is going on

Files:
problem.gif  25 kb

Mikhael,

Just for the sake of me (and hopefully you) staying calm : please try to resize that dialog box (make it wider). You can do that in new versions. And see if anything happens

Qqe Cfb Adaptive Dynamic Zones Histogram Alerts Candles Arrows Mtf 2.01 from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page150 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Qqe Cfb Adaptive Dynamic Zones Lines Alerts Mtf 2 from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page147 updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Reason: