Requests & Ideas - page 313

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
This is made new metatrader 4 compatible : gann_highlow_jurik_smooth_ea_nmc.mq4 Check if "HiLow - Jurik smooth histo" and "Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea" indicators that you have are also compatible with new metatrader 4

Thanks Mladen! Also thanks for reminding me about the additional files.

I have these. They are not greyed out in the indicator folder so I suppose they work correctly ?

hilow_-_jurik_smooth_histo.mq4

volty_channel_stop_on_jurik-for_ea.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, sorry, I mean so that

Adaptive Gann High Low Ea-1 nmc.mq4

uses the calculation of

adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-2 nmc.mq4

Currently the EA is using another Gann High-Low activator which has a double smooth feature if I am correct and they both give different signals.

Gfuchs

Here is a version that uses "adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-2 nmc" indicator for signal :

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4

Please test it

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Gfuchs:
Thanks Mladen! Also thanks for reminding me about the additional files.

I have these. They are not greyed out in the indicator folder so I suppose they work correctly ?

hilow_-_jurik_smooth_histo.mq4

volty_channel_stop_on_jurik-for_ea.mq4

Gfuchs

Those two are OK

They do not need any change to work

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, sorry, I mean so that

Adaptive Gann High Low Ea-1 nmc.mq4

uses the calculation of

adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-2 nmc.mq4

Currently the EA is using this one adaptive_gann_hi-lo_activator_jma_ha_arrows-for_ea.mq4 which has a double smooth feature if I am correct and they both give different signals.

Gfuchs, was noticing in the Adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows Ea-1 EA, if remembering right what I was attempting to do is when the Adaptive Gann color on a higher time frame is in agreement with the color change on a lower time frame ( or EA chart timeframe) then EA takes a trade, anyway looking in the buy sell logic think I had it wrong and should be closer to correct in this version.

Solariz
Solariz  
mrtools:
Gfuchs, was noticing in the Adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows Ea-1 EA, if remembering right what I was attempting to do is when the Adaptive Gann color on a higher time frame is in agreement with the color change on a lower time frame ( or EA chart timeframe) then EA takes a trade, anyway looking in the buy sell logic think I had it wrong and should be closer to correct in this version.

Hi Mrtools,

thanks a lot for the information about the trade logic of that EA and for fixing it.

I was actually looking for the simple version of that EA, meaning one which takes the signal from a single indicator/timeframe.

Do we have one?

The "only" ones I found are these:

adaptive_gann_high_low_ea-1_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high_low_ea.mq4

adaptive_gann_high_low_ea-2_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high_low_ea-1.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Gfuchs:
Hi Mrtools,

thanks a lot for the information about the trade logic of that EA and for fixing it.

I was actually looking for the simple version of that EA, meaning one which takes the signal from a single indicator/timeframe.

Do we have one?

The "only" ones I found are these:

adaptive_gann_high_low_ea-1_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high_low_ea.mq4

adaptive_gann_high_low_ea-2_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high_low_ea-1.mq4

Gfuchs on the one I just posted if you put the ganntf = 0 believe it will work that way then.

Solariz
Solariz  
mrtools:
Gfuchs on the one I just posted if you put the ganntf = 0 believe it will work that way then.

Mrools, so did I understand correct, the setting "ganntf" is not the timeframe of the EA but the signal agreement from another timeframe?

So the EA is not MTF?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Gfuchs:
Mrools, so did I understand correct, the setting "ganntf" is not the timeframe of the EA but the signal agreement from another timeframe? So the EA is not MTF?

Gfuchs yes a signal agreement from another timeframe and its mtf if "ganntf" is different from the time frame chart the EA is placed on.

Solariz
Solariz  
mrtools:
Gfuchs yes a signal agreement from another timeframe and its mtf if "ganntf" is different from the time frame chart the EA is placed on.

So, I place it on a M5 chart with "ganntf = 0", then it takes the signal from M5.

When I place it on a M5 chart with "ganntf = 240", then it takes the signal when there is an agreement between signals of 240 and the lower chart M5 ?

So, when setting "ganntf = 240" the EA doesn´t enter on the 240 signal only, correct?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Gfuchs:
So, I place it on a M5 chart with "ganntf = 0", then it takes the signal from M5.

When I place it on a M5 chart with "ganntf = 240", then it takes the signal when there is an agreement between signals of 240 and the lower chart M5 ?

So, when setting "ganntf = 240" the EA doesn´t enter on the 240 signal only, correct?

Yes, correct.