Requests & Ideas - page 313

mrtools:
Gfuchs yes a signal agreement from another timeframe and its mtf if "ganntf" is different from the time frame chart the EA is placed on.

So, I place it on a M5 chart with "ganntf = 0", then it takes the signal from M5.

When I place it on a M5 chart with "ganntf = 240", then it takes the signal when there is an agreement between signals of 240 and the lower chart M5 ?

So, when setting "ganntf = 240" the EA doesn´t enter on the 240 signal only, correct?

Gfuchs:
So, I place it on a M5 chart with "ganntf = 0", then it takes the signal from M5.

When I place it on a M5 chart with "ganntf = 240", then it takes the signal when there is an agreement between signals of 240 and the lower chart M5 ?

So, when setting "ganntf = 240" the EA doesn´t enter on the 240 signal only, correct?

Yes, correct.

mladen:
??????

Would you mind explaining?

That is what you wanted to be made and the way you decided it to be made

Yes, it is exactly how i wanted it, thanks Mladen. I had earlier posted asking about where we could set different widths but then I realized the setting was at the bottom so I edited the post. Thanks again, Mladen, truly appreciate the time you've put in.

rayphua:
Yes, it is exactly how i wanted it, thanks Mladen. I had earlier posted asking about where we could set different widths but then I realized the setting was at the bottom so I edited the post. Thanks again, Mladen, truly appreciate the time you've put in.

Glad that it is solved

Have a nice rest of the weekend

mladen:
This is made new metatrader 4 compatible : gann_highlow_jurik_smooth_ea_nmc.mq4 Check if "HiLow - Jurik smooth histo" and "Volty Channel Stop on jurik-for Ea" indicators that you have are also compatible with new metatrader 4

Hi Mladen, this one closes the trade on signal change but doesn't open a new one in opposite direction. Can it be fixed please? Thanks in advance.

mrtools:
Gfuchs, was noticing in the Adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows Ea-1 EA, if remembering right what I was attempting to do is when the Adaptive Gann color on a higher time frame is in agreement with the color change on a lower time frame ( or EA chart timeframe) then EA takes a trade, anyway looking in the buy sell logic think I had it wrong and should be closer to correct in this version.

Hi Mladen or Mrtools,

same situation with this one. No trade in opposite direction on signal change.

Can it be fixed please?

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, this one closes the trade on signal change but doesn't open a new one in opposite direction. Can it be fixed please? Thanks in advance.

Gfuchs

It should be fixed now. Test it please : gann_highlow_jurik_smooth_ea_1.01_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Gfuchs It should be fixed now. Test it please : gann_highlow_jurik_smooth_ea_1.01_nmc.mq4

Yes, everything seems to work fine now. Thank you Mladen!

Mladen, could you be so kind and have a look at this one too?

Same problem. No trades on opposite signal.

Is that a problem since the recent update of MT4 ?

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.01_nmc_1.mq4

Gfuchs:
Mladen, could you be so kind and have a look at this one too?

Same problem. No trades on opposite signal.

Is that a problem since the recent update of MT4 ?

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.01_nmc_1.mq4

Gfuchs

Try out this version : adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.02_nmc.mq4

Reasons? All combined

Reason: