• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 318

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
Dear sir

is it possible do the same indicator for MT5.

Including:

Display Pop Up Alert

Sound Alert File.

Send Email Notification

Yes, it can be done

And using the filling instead of histogram to fill the area, ut should look better

dannyla
dannyla  

take your time dear no rush

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

First this : this version has all the 20 types of averages (it is a metatrader 5 version of indicator) : averages_-_mtf_3.mq5

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This is a next step - it is a ribbon already : averages_-_ribbon.mq5

As you can see, using the fill instead of histogram, makes it look nicer

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

And here is a multi time frame version (they have changed the names of the functions - MQL5InfoString became MQLInfoString, and so on, and so on, .... it never stops with metatrader 5) : averages_-_ribbon_mtf.mq5

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  

Gfuchs, sorry I have no idea what is causing the problem, in the custom indicator call am using the trend buffer(buffer 5) 0, all I can say is maybe it's a problem with new mt4 builds.

RWP
RWP  

Dear Mladen,

Not sure if you recall some time back I requested for VQ to have a predictive value one bar after current candle based on the current price of current bar; that is the assumption that price will remain at current value of current bar for the next bar. You said that with VQ, it was not possible because of how VQ was calculated.

This time around, I'm attaching CCIWoodieDouble requesting for the same to be coded. I believe that with the attached indicator the predictive coding would be possible? And there would be enough buffers?

Thanks for your support again, Mladen.

cciwoodydoublemtf1.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Dear Mladen,

Not sure if you recall some time back I requested for VQ to have a predictive value one bar after current candle based on the current price of current bar; that is the assumption that price will remain at current value of current bar for the next bar. You said that with VQ, it was not possible because of how VQ was calculated.

This time around, I'm attaching CCIWoodieDouble requesting for the same to be coded. I believe that with the attached indicator the predictive coding would be possible? And there would be enough buffers?

Thanks for your support again, Mladen.

cciwoodydoublemtf1.mq4

rayphua

Here is a version that predicts one bar to the future (if the price stays the same as current price) : cci_woody_double_2.ex4

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Here is a version that predicts one bar to the future (if the price stays the same as current price) : cci_woody_double_2.ex4

That was speedy, thank you Mladen. Can I have the mq4 file too?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
That was speedy, thank you Mladen. Can I have the mq4 file too?

rayphua

In this case, sorry, no, It is a fully functional indicator with no limitations whatsoever, but in this case I would rather skip posting the source