Requests & Ideas - page 318

mladen:
rayphua Here is a version that predicts one bar to the future (if the price stays the same as current price) : cci_woody_double_2.ex4

That was speedy, thank you Mladen. Can I have the mq4 file too?

rayphua:
That was speedy, thank you Mladen. Can I have the mq4 file too?

rayphua

In this case, sorry, no, It is a fully functional indicator with no limitations whatsoever, but in this case I would rather skip posting the source

mladen:
rayphua In this case, sorry, no, It is a fully functional indicator with no limitations whatsoever, but in this case I would rather skip posting the source

Dear Mladen, sent you a private message

rayphua:
Dear Mladen, sent you a private message

Yes, and I answered

wish you a nice weekend

Hi Mladen,

the lines of this pivot indicator go over the entire screen. Would it be possible to change it, so that daily lines are only visible on that day?Same for weekly and monthly. Currently it distracts a lot when scrolling the chart.

Thanks for your help!

auto_fib_pivots_nmc.mq4

Files:

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen,

the lines of this pivot indicator go over the entire screen. Would it be possible to change it, so that daily lines are only visible on that day?Same for weekly and monthly. Currently it distracts a lot when scrolling the chart.

Thanks for your help!

auto_fib_pivots_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs

That indicator was made like that : it does not use trend lines (that can be limited from both sides) but horizontal lines (that always go over the whole history). Aren't there already versions that draw fibos for just a certain period?

mladen:
Gfuchs That indicator was made like that : it does not use trend lines (that can be limited from both sides) but horizontal lines (that always go over the whole history). Aren't there already versions that draw fibos for just a certain period?

Hi Mladen, no problem, I will look for another one. Thanks anyway!

mladen:
rayphua Here is a version that predicts one bar to the future (if the price stays the same as current price) : cci_woody_double_2.ex4

Hi Mladen,

1. With Cci Woody Double 2, where the predicted lines are drawn, can you code to allow a different color for an easier visual?

2. Based on the same idea, can you code the following indi ccistudy2.01nrphistomtf.mq4 with the predictive histo tape, and allow 3 more colored settings ((1)increasing and (2)decreasing slopes outside of obos, and (3) within obos)?

Thanks Mladen.

rayphua:
Hi Mladen,

1. With Cci Woody Double 2, where the predicted lines are drawn, can you code to allow a different color for an easier visual?

2. Based on the same idea, can you code the following indi ccistudy2.01nrphistomtf.mq4 with the predictive histo tape, and allow 3 more colored settings ((1)increasing and (2)decreasing slopes outside of obos, and (3) within obos)?

Thanks Mladen.

rayphua

I can add a vertical line or a colored square that will mark what is the part extended to the future

mladen:
rayphua I can add a vertical line or a colored square that will mark what is the part extended to the future

In consideration for point 2, i think a vertical line would be better. For point 2, the 3 extra colors would be ok buffer wise?

Reason: