Requests & Ideas - page 323

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
madopter:
EDIT: please ignore my request.

Could we possibly have this indicator coded? The company offering indicators is notoriously on the expensive side so I thought it'd be worth asking the forum.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/8376-iticsoftware-com-expert-advisors-indicators-mql4-programming-service/page18#comment_543073

EDIT: please ignore my request.

madopter

That is what I wanted to tell too

Hurst exponent can not be used for divergence seeking at all (if the guy is claiming that he is using Hurst exponent for divergences he is not telling the truth)

madopter
madopter  
mladen:
madopter

That is what I wanted to tell too

Hurst exponent can not be used for divergence seeking at all (if the guy is claiming that he is using Hurst exponent for divergences he is not telling the truth)

Thanks for the insight!

madopter
madopter  
mladen:
Odysseus Here it is (and one extra) Here is the adaptive look back version and also the phase accumulation version. Default parameters are set to resemble (but just resemble for obvious reason that they are changing their calculating lengths all the time) the original one.

regards

Mladen

Dear mladen, mrtools, or others, would you please provide a quick description of how this indicator could be interpreted? (is the interpretation similar to that of iVar?)

This is regarding post #841 on page 85.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
madopter:
Dear mladen, mrtools, or others, would you please provide a quick description of how this indicator could be interpreted? (is the interpretation similar to that of iVar?)

This is regarding post #841 on page 85.

madopter

The author of that indicator named it fractal dimension even though it does not calculate what a "usual" fractal dimension or Hurst exponent calculates. That one is a normal trending indicator and should be treated so, not as Hurst exponent or real Fractal dimension index

madopter
madopter  
mrtools:
Pip, thank you too for your work on this, and took a stab at the multi coloring seems better in multi timeframe than regular but it is working.

The v5.4 nrp version gives a blank window on build 646 while v5.61 works. Would you please fix this version?

This is regarding post #979 on page 98.

I hope I'm not going to get flamed regarding FFT and nrp -- I'm just very curious what the nrp version will look like and how it will be usable as I learn more about the subject.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
madopter:
The v5.4 nrp version gives a blank window on build 646 while v5.61 works. Would you please fix this version?

This is regarding post #979 on page 98.

I hope I'm not going to get flamed regarding FFT and nrp -- I'm just very curious what the nrp version will look like and how it will be usable as I learn more about the subject.

Try this : goertzel_browser_5.4_nrp_nmc.mq4

As of non repainting FFT - there is no such thing as non repainting (recalculating) fast fourier transform. Only the end-pounted version, but that is not a fft ((by its strict definition) any more

madopter
madopter  
mladen:
Try this : goertzel_browser_5.4_nrp_nmc.mq4

As of non repainting FFT - there is no such thing as non repainting (recalculating) fast fourier transform. Only the end-pounted version, but that is not a fft ((by its strict definition) any more

Strange, I'm still getting an empty window.

Files:
empty.png 50 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
madopter:
Strange, I'm still getting an empty window.

Try using it alone on the chart

If it still does not show, see what is written in the experts or journals tab of terminal

PS: with default parameters it needs Hodrick/Prescott filter in order to work. This one : hodrick_prescott_filter.mq4

madopter
madopter  
mladen:
Try using it alone on the chart If it still does not show, see what is written in the experts or journals tab of terminal

Looks like I'm missing "Hodrick Prescott Filter.ex4" -- I'm still searching for this file.

Files:
missing.png 33 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
madopter:
Looks like I'm missing "Hodrick Prescott Filter.ex4" -- I'm still searching for this file.

See the previous post