• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 315

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen,

Oanda just auto-updated my mt4 version to 646. Seems like 2 news indicators that worked before no longer work with this new update. Can you have a look at it to see if you can get them working again? Thanks.

news_b6_v20f.mq4

forexfactorycalendar.mq4

rayphua

NEWS_B6 indicator needs "LibNEWS_B6.mqh" too

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen,

Oanda just auto-updated my mt4 version to 646. Seems like 2 news indicators that worked before no longer work with this new update. Can you have a look at it to see if you can get them working again? Thanks.

news_b6_v20f.mq4

forexfactorycalendar.mq4

as of forex factory calendar : since this new metatrader 4 started, it does not work with wininet.dll any more (it is a problem of metatrader interacting with that dll)

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua NEWS_B6 indicator needs "LibNEWS_B6.mqh" too

Added, see original post.

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
as of forex factory calendar : since this new metatrader 4 started, it does not work with wininet.dll any more (it is a problem of metatrader interacting with that dll)

Ok, scratch number 2, thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Ok, scratch number 2, thanks.

rayphua,

what is needed is a mqh file (from the include folders) : the "LibNEWS_B6.mqh"

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua, what is needed is a mqh file (from the include folders) : the "LibNEWS_B6.mqh"

Got it, please see the attached files. Use this one instead as this is a later version.

news_b6_v20g.zip

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Got it, please see the attached files. Use this one instead as this is a later version. news_b6_v20g.zip

Current state :

But I need to do some more tests. As soon as it is finished with all the controls, it will be posted here

Files:
test_1.gif 81 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Got it, please see the attached files. Use this one instead as this is a later version. news_b6_v20g.zip

rayphua

Try it out : libnews_b6_v2a.mq4

This (it goes to libraries) is the only file that needs to be changed

Files:
RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua

Try it out : libnews_b6_v2a.mq4

This (it goes to libraries) is the only file that needs to be changed

Always reliable, Mladen, thank you!

Solariz
Solariz  
mladen:
Gfuchs

Try out this version : adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.02_nmc.mq4

Reasons? All combined

Hi Mladen, I just noticed that the EA signals are not the same as the ones from the indicator although having them configured equally. In the EA there are two settings which the indicator doesn't have. "shift" and "ganntf". Do these settings cause the differences in signals?

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.02_nmc.mq4

adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows-2_nmc.mq4