Requests & Ideas - page 145

Volatility percent signals ...

yuhu

Try this one out if this is what you had in mind (it is calculating as you described, so test it if the results and the "visualization" is what you imagined it like)

yuhu:
Hello Mladen

Thank you for your reply.

I checked ATR, and I failed to see how it can be used for my purpose. Perhaps I am not seeing clearly

Please let me try again:

By using the following parameters:

Breakoutbar = 5bars

Volabar = 10bars

Volapercentage = 67%

1. Current bar is closed below lowest of the last 6bars (5+1) or above highest of the last 6bars

2. Calculate volatility by looking 10 bars.

an example: in the past 10bars price goes from 50-100; range is 50, mean is 75. so volatility is 50/75 = 66.66%

3. If Vola % is more than 67%, draw an arrow

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much Mladen.

I will test more and let you know soon.

But i think it should be correct

Thank you once again

Request to simplify DTOSC indie

Hi MLaden,

I got this indie from this site, see attached. The way i use it is by superimposing the same indies but with different parameters. Also i chose to display only a single line rather than 2 ma lines on each indie. Pls see attached.

I s it possible to lump all of them in 1 indie ? I am hoping this would make it less resource intensive on the cpu? If it does not help at all, then pls ignore my request.

Best Rgds

KL

A question ...

kokleongch

Just checking : you would like to have a posibility of showing a couple of DTOSC (Stochastic RSI) values using the same indicator (in the same sub-window, of course)?

kokleongch:
Hi MLaden,

I got this indie from this site, see attached. The way i use it is by superimposing the same indies but with different parameters. Also i chose to display only a single line rather than 2 ma lines on each indie. Pls see attached.

I s it possible to lump all of them in 1 indie ? I am hoping this would make it less resource intensive on the cpu? If it does not help at all, then pls ignore my request.

Best Rgds

KL

mladen:
kokleongch Just checking : you would like to have a posibility of showing a couple of DTOSC (Stochastic RSI) values using the same indicator (in the same sub-window, of course)?

yes mladen and i wonder whether this will reduce the cpu resources ?

thanks

Will make one and then we shall see

kokleongch:
yes mladen and i wonder whether this will reduce the cpu resources ? thanks

Multiple dtosc indicator ...

kokleongch

Try this version It allows you up to 4 dtosc (stochastic RSI) values. If you wish to omit some of the dtosc set the RsiPeriod(n) to less than or equal to 1. There is no average value any more but just the values of dtosc. As far as I see it should be OK as far as CPU usage is concerned, but do try it out on your PC too

Files:

mladen:
kokleongch

Try this version

It allows you up to 4 dtosc (stochastic RSI) values. If you wish to omit some of the dtosc set the RsiPeriod(n) to less than or equal to 1. There is no average value any more but just the values of dtosc. As far as I see it should be OK as far as CPU usage is concerned, but do try it out on your PC too

thanks Mladen, i will check this out. also could u look into my request on the ocn theory indie nxc .... i think it is suitable to include dynamic zones as it is checking the overbought/oversold area as well but fixed it at +- 50 or manually adjusted. so i would like to see how inclusion of dynamic zone play it out. thanks.

Momentum spruced up please!

Hello mladen,mr.tools I was playing around with this polychromatic indy,and was just wondering if anything more can be done with it whether it be, dz,pa,cfb or perhaps all three ,please if it's possible this thing deserves it!

P.s job well done on the multiple dtosc!!

Mladen,

Thank you very much. It is working as it should!

I will play around with this and let you know if there is something good.

Take care and thank you again!

mladen:
yuhu

Try this one out if this is what you had in mind (it is calculating as you described, so test it if the results and the "visualization" is what you imagined it like)

Reason: