Requests & Ideas - page 326

mladen:
rayphua

having problem with coding it

As soon as the problems are solved it ill be posted

This is a first, cuz nothing troubles you when it comes to coding. Well I hope you sort the problem out soon.

mladen:
rayphua

having problem with coding it

As soon as the problems are solved it ill be posted

Mladen, any idea when this "problem" will be solved or can be solved?

rayphua:
Mladen, any idea when this "problem" will be solved or can be solved?

rayphua

Still can not find a solution (or something is preventing me from passing arguments correctly in this new metatrader, but already losing patience with this new mql)

mladen:
rayphua Still can not find a solution (or something is preventing me from passing arguments correctly in this new metatrader, but already losing patience with this new mql)

Mladen, sorry to hear that. Didn't kniow that there is so much difference in the language changes. Isn't there any form of documentation?

rayphua:
Mladen, sorry to hear that. Didn't kniow that there is so much difference in the language changes. Isn't there any form of documentation?

There are some problems in build 654 in some cases when parameters are passed using iCustom() and that is simply stopping the indicator from working. They have promised new update. I hope soon since this is not good

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

could you be so kind and make this ECN compatible?

Help is greatly appreciated as always.

volatility_quality_expert_advisor-zeroline.mq4

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

could you be so kind and make this ECN compatible?

Help is greatly appreciated as always.

volatility_quality_expert_advisor-zeroline.mq4

This should be it : volatility_quality_expert_advisor-zeroline__ecn.mq4

ECNBroker parameter should be kept set to true for ECN/STP type of brokers. If it is set to false, it will work as befor

mladen:
This should be it : volatility_quality_expert_advisor-zeroline__ecn.mq4 ECNBroker parameter should be kept set to true for ECN/STP type of brokers. If it is set to false, it will work as befor

Thank you very much Mladen!

Upgrading to nmc-please!

Good evening, dear Mladen ! Could it be possible, please, to convert this indicator of your's

to the nmc one ? So sorry - wasn't able to find the original post...

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Files:

Mikhael Pankov:
Good evening, dear Mladen ! Could it be possible, please, to convert this indicator of your's

to the nmc one ? So sorry - wasn't able to find the original post...

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael

What build of metatrader 3 are you using? Maybe that is the problem

I just compiled it and it works on my terminal (build 660)

Files:
Reason: