• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 326

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Sorry Mladen, you lost me. Is the scenario I painted not possible to be made into any indicator, or is it something else? Sorry.

Take this for example :

1 minute time frame, and 1 day time frame combined. They will show anything but gray, only, and only when 1 minute is the same as 1 day state

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
Take this for example : 1 minute time frame, and 1 day time frame combined. They will show anything but gray, only, and only when 1 minute is the same as 1 day state

Yes I understand, however if you take 1 day and 4 hours, and if day was in the ob zones, and 2 of the 6 candles of 4hrs was in the ob zones, the section of the 2 candles of 4 hrs which is in the same state as the day would be colored in aqua. The section of the other 4 candles of 4 hrs would be either in blue or grey.

This helps me see areas where both day and 4 hrs are in ob or os zones, where the momentum is strongest.

RWP
RWP  
rayphua:
Yes I understand, however if you take 1 day and 4 hours, and if day was in the ob zones, and 2 of the 6 candles of 4hrs was in the ob zones, the section of the 2 candles of 4 hrs which is in the same state as the day would be colored in aqua. The section of the other 4 candles of 4 hrs would be either in blue or grey. This helps me see areas where both day and 4 hrs are in ob or os zones, where the momentum is strongest.

Mladen, I hope you understand my reply, awaiting your assistance on my request, thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, I hope you understand my reply, awaiting your assistance on my request, thank you.

rayphua

having problem with coding it

As soon as the problems are solved it ill be posted

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua

This is a first, cuz nothing troubles you when it comes to coding. Well I hope you sort the problem out soon.

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua

Mladen, any idea when this "problem" will be solved or can be solved?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, any idea when this "problem" will be solved or can be solved?

rayphua

Still can not find a solution (or something is preventing me from passing arguments correctly in this new metatrader, but already losing patience with this new mql)

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Still can not find a solution (or something is preventing me from passing arguments correctly in this new metatrader, but already losing patience with this new mql)

Mladen, sorry to hear that. Didn't kniow that there is so much difference in the language changes. Isn't there any form of documentation?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, sorry to hear that. Didn't kniow that there is so much difference in the language changes. Isn't there any form of documentation?

There are some problems in build 654 in some cases when parameters are passed using iCustom() and that is simply stopping the indicator from working. They have promised new update. I hope soon since this is not good

Solariz
Solariz  

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

could you be so kind and make this ECN compatible?

Help is greatly appreciated as always.

volatility_quality_expert_advisor-zeroline.mq4