Requests & Ideas - page 322

khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen,

Kindly is it possible to have the fractel zigzag nrp compatible with the new mt4 builds.

Thank you in advance as always

Khaliddxd

Khaliddxd

Can you please post the version you are using (did some search nor and I might chose the wrong one )?

mladen:
Khaliddxd Can you please post the version you are using (did some search nor and I might chose the wrong one )?

Dear Mladen,

please refer to the attachments. If i am not mistaken it has been created by you

Thanks,

khaliddxd

khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen,

please refer to the attachments. If i am not mistaken it has been created by you

Thanks,

khaliddxd

khaliddxd

Here you go : fractalzigzagnorepaint_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

Thank you so much Mladen as usual

khaliddxd:
Thank you so much Mladen as usual

Have a nice weekend

EDIT: please ignore my request.

Could we possibly have this indicator coded? The company offering indicators is notoriously on the expensive side so I thought it'd be worth asking the forum.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/8376-iticsoftware-com-expert-advisors-indicators-mql4-programming-service/page18#comment_543073

Files:
18.gif  21 kb

madopter:

Could we possibly have this indicator coded? The company offering indicators is notoriously on the expensive side so I thought it'd be worth asking the forum.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/8376-iticsoftware-com-expert-advisors-indicators-mql4-programming-service/page18#comment_543073

madopter

That is what I wanted to tell too

Hurst exponent can not be used for divergence seeking at all (if the guy is claiming that he is using Hurst exponent for divergences he is not telling the truth)

mladen:
madopter

That is what I wanted to tell too

Hurst exponent can not be used for divergence seeking at all (if the guy is claiming that he is using Hurst exponent for divergences he is not telling the truth)

Thanks for the insight!

mladen:
Odysseus Here it is (and one extra) Here is the adaptive look back version and also the phase accumulation version. Default parameters are set to resemble (but just resemble for obvious reason that they are changing their calculating lengths all the time) the original one.

regards

Mladen

Dear mladen, mrtools, or others, would you please provide a quick description of how this indicator could be interpreted? (is the interpretation similar to that of iVar?)

This is regarding post #841 on page 85.

Files:
fdi_pa_alb.gif  34 kb

madopter:
Dear mladen, mrtools, or others, would you please provide a quick description of how this indicator could be interpreted? (is the interpretation similar to that of iVar?)

This is regarding post #841 on page 85.

madopter

The author of that indicator named it fractal dimension even though it does not calculate what a "usual" fractal dimension or Hurst exponent calculates. That one is a normal trending indicator and should be treated so, not as Hurst exponent or real Fractal dimension index

Reason: