Parabolic SAR EA - page 4

Pava:
gtudor...can you place set file over here...if that's not much...For some reason I can't make it work over here...

Pava

Are you getting any error in the journals or experts tab?

"order send fail with error #130"

mladen:
Pava Are you getting any error in the journals or experts tab?

Pava:
"order send fail with error #130"

It seems that your broker is ECN/STP. Just for the sake of the test set Initial stop to 0 and see what happens then.

Will make some changes so that those kind of brokers can be handled too

yes...it works with "0"

Thanks a lot...going to check...

ECN broker option added.

If your broker is ECN/STP broker type (does not allow placing stop loss and / or take profit along with order opening) set the EcnBroker option to true and it should solve that problem

Files:

hello mladen,

I have tested your parabolic SAR ea each version from v1.01 to v1.05... non of them is not according to my request. I just need robot should open position when psar spot changed direction and at the same time it should closed open position on opposite directions according to sales price not to buying prices... and I don't wanted any other indicator for filter or what ever...

if it is possible it should add new position on each bar, each bar should open just one position, tp should be open and stoploss (sl) deinetly should be. maybe you need spread indicator for sl. on buying and selling always sell price should use.

hello mladen,

I have tested your parabolic SAR ea each version from v1.01 to v1.05... non of them is not according to my request. I just need robot should open position when psar spot changed direction and at the same time it should closed open position on opposite directions according to sales price not to buying prices... and I don't wanted any other indicator for filter or what ever...

if it is possible it should add new position on each bar, each bar should open just one position, tp should be open and stoploss (sl) deinetly should be. maybe you need spread indicator for sl. on buying and selling always sell price should use.

if you can build this one \I will be very appreciated thx in advance for your interest

dear mladen,

also PSAR should work any time frame. as I told I should be simple psar ea according to changing spot direction.

thx,

regards,

msdmsd:
dear mladen,

also PSAR should work any time frame. as I told I should be simple psar ea according to changing spot direction.

thx,

regards,

msdmsd

In version 1.01 find the TradeSignal() function (at line 95) and replace it with this :

void TradeSignal()

{

SARc = iSAR(NULL,0,Step,Maximum,BarsBack);

SARp = iSAR(NULL,0,Step,Maximum,BarsBack+1);

BuySignal = ( SARc Close);

SellSignal= ( SARc > Close && SARp<Close);

}

that should to it

Reason: