Requests & Ideas - page 327

Thank you Mladen, it was my fault, just a technical problem. Sorry.

I bought these slave and master but they can not talk to the master Is this a problem of the code

in the Master writes that he ran

The guy I bought from him his gone ...

dasssi:
I bought these slave and master but they can not talk to the master Is this a problem of the code

in the Master writes that he ran

The guy I bought from him his gone ...

here is the 2

dasssi:
here is the 2

dasssi

Is this what you have been sold?

Since that is a decompiled code and almost sure one of the reason it does not work is that

mladen:
dasssi

Is this what you have been sold?

Since that is a decompiled code and almost sure one of the reason it does not work is that

well i see i will have to work it myself

dasssi:
well i see i will have to work it myself

If metatrader invoked what metatrader build 509 already had ( a kind of a protection against decompiled code) than you are going to waste your time. I have no idea if they did it (implemented it again) though

As far as I see unicode stings are converted to ansi strings (for _lopen() function) so the function should work OK if the file exist there

thanks mladen

were should i look for the file?

in a folder?

dasssi:
thanks mladen

were should i look for the file?

in a folder?

In "C:\Users\bhageera\Desktop\MT4 Exchange"

Most of the problems with the new metatrader 4 comes from a fact that it switched to unicode (it used to work using ansi strings) and that now string handling and anything related to strings has to be completely rewritten and adapted

mladen:
There are some problems in build 654 in some cases when parameters are passed using iCustom() and that is simply stopping the indicator from working. They have promised new update. I hope soon since this is not good

Hi Mladen,

Checking to see if anything has changed since then?

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, Checking to see if anything has changed since then?

rayphua

If by changes you mean if things git worse, yes, they got even worse with build 660

Reason: