Requests & Ideas - page 287

Solariz
Solariz  

sorry...wrong thread...

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Dear Mladen (or Mr Tools ;-))

Are stage3_vcycles.mq4 and volume_zone_ascillator.mq4 new metatrader Friendly ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Dear Mladen (or Mr Tools ;-))

Are stage3_vcycles.mq4 and volume_zone_ascillator.mq4 new metatrader Friendly ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Rosalieone

Volume zone oscillator needed to be adjusted. Here it is : volume_zone_ascillator_nmc.mq4

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Thank you maestro !

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Do someone has Point Original Bars for Metatrader ?

Do you have some experience vs Renko ?

It seems interesting

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Do someone has Point Original Bars for Metatrader ?

Do you have some experience vs Renko ?

It seems interesting

The only one I found is a version for ninjatrader and one commercial version for metatrader, but did not have an opportunity to try those out

rosalieone
rosalieone  

Thank you for the answer

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rosalieone:
Thank you for the answer

there is a source fo ninjatrader. Will see what can be done (no promises - it has been a long time that I did some ninjatrader coding)

mandagozu81
mandagozu81  

---------------------------

mandagozu81

Here is this version

A couple of explanations. First of all, this version will not work on older metatrader builds (it must be used on newer metatrader 4). Also the parameters are the same as for the indicator itself (meaning : there is a phase and the risk parameter included too in the list of parameters, that way all the parameters of the indicators can be customized). The order of parameters is the same as in the indicators parameters. And, finally, I decided to use the external indicator for one reason : this way there is no limit whatsoever how many indicators you can use to combine

Hello Mladen,

Can i have the recently modified averages rsi summed histo 2.02 indicator to have unlimited levels the same way volty channel stop on jurik histogram summed indicator has? (2 separate indicators as above)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mandagozu81:

mandagozu81

Here is this version

A couple of explanations. First of all, this version will not work on older metatrader builds (it must be used on newer metatrader 4). Also the parameters are the same as for the indicator itself (meaning : there is a phase and the risk parameter included too in the list of parameters, that way all the parameters of the indicators can be customized). The order of parameters is the same as in the indicators parameters. And, finally, I decided to use the external indicator for one reason : this way there is no limit whatsoever how many indicators you can use to combine

Hello Mladen,

Can i have the recently modified averages rsi summed histo 2.02 indicator to have unlimited levels the same way volty channel stop on jurik histogram summed indicator has? (2 separate indicators as above)

mandagozu81

No need for two separate indicators. It can "pretend" to be two indicators (which is exactly what this version is doing). Still one file indicator but it has unlimited number of levels now