Requests & Ideas - page 287

---------------------------

mandagozu81

Here is this version

A couple of explanations. First of all, this version will not work on older metatrader builds (it must be used on newer metatrader 4). Also the parameters are the same as for the indicator itself (meaning : there is a phase and the risk parameter included too in the list of parameters, that way all the parameters of the indicators can be customized). The order of parameters is the same as in the indicators parameters. And, finally, I decided to use the external indicator for one reason : this way there is no limit whatsoever how many indicators you can use to combine

Hello Mladen,

Can i have the recently modified averages rsi summed histo 2.02 indicator to have unlimited levels the same way volty channel stop on jurik histogram summed indicator has? (2 separate indicators as above)

Smoothed Fx correlator originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page132 made compatible with new mt4 builds.

Gfuchs:
Hi, I was asked to report indicators which are not nmc.

They are interesting to me but I don´t know which one of them is worth converting.

So, it´s just a list and you decide. Here you go:

ama_stl_color_-_averages___mtf.mq4

kvo_smooth_divergence.mq4

ddz_jpcci__jpcci_t3ma__alertsdivergence.mq4

double_t3_bbmacd_nrp_mtfalertslabels.mq4

double_smoothed_jurik_filter_amp_mtf.mq4

Gfuchs

First this one : ama_stl_color_-_averages___mtf_nmc.mq4

mandagozu81:

mandagozu81

Here is this version

A couple of explanations. First of all, this version will not work on older metatrader builds (it must be used on newer metatrader 4). Also the parameters are the same as for the indicator itself (meaning : there is a phase and the risk parameter included too in the list of parameters, that way all the parameters of the indicators can be customized). The order of parameters is the same as in the indicators parameters. And, finally, I decided to use the external indicator for one reason : this way there is no limit whatsoever how many indicators you can use to combine

Hello Mladen,

Can i have the recently modified averages rsi summed histo 2.02 indicator to have unlimited levels the same way volty channel stop on jurik histogram summed indicator has? (2 separate indicators as above)

mandagozu81

No need for two separate indicators. It can "pretend" to be two indicators (which is exactly what this version is doing). Still one file indicator but it has unlimited number of levels now

Gfuchs:

They are interesting to me but I don´t know which one of them is worth converting.

Gfuchs

The double dynamic zones jurik smoothed occ made new metatrader 4 compatible : ddz_jpcci__jpcci_t3ma__alertsdivergence_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs:

Double T3 bb macd made new metatrader 4 compatible : double_t3_bbmacd_nrp_mtfalertslabels_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs:

And this one too : multi time frame double smoothed jurik filter double_smoothed_jurik_filter_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen,

1. Thank you

2. Thank you

3. Thank you

4. Thank you

5. Thank you

very much...

mladen:
Next this one :

Mladen, this one doesn´t show up on chart and when changing the timeframe of the indicator then it removes itself from the chart.

zero divide in 'KVO smooth divergence nmc.mq4' (218,81) --- build 610