Requests & Ideas - page 291

mladen:
This is the candles version of the previous indicator. It is already new metatrader compatible too (as the previous one also). Tested it and all seems to be working OK (including alerts, which were the hardest to make in this one due to lack of buffers) one_more_average_ribbon_to_price_candles_nmc.mq4

Thanks for your hard work Mladen, truly appreciated. Regarding my question about the zero-line histo, is it something that can be done? I tried using OMA's Macd but the crosses do not seem to match the ribbon.

rayphua:
Thanks for your hard work Mladen, truly appreciated. Regarding my question about the zero-line histo, is it something that can be done? I tried using OMA's Macd but the crosses do not seem to match the ribbon.

rayphua

Can you please explain a bit more what is the exact idea of the "zero line"?

mladen:
rayphua Can you please explain a bit more what is the exact idea of the "zero line"?

The distance of price to the top boundary of the ribbon would form the positive histogram, and the distance of price to the lower boundary would form the negative histogram, and any price within the ribbon would be considered the zero line. What do you think?

rayphua:
The distance of price to the top boundary of the ribbon would form the positive histogram, and the distance of price to the lower boundary would form the negative histogram, and any price within the ribbon would be considered the zero line. What do you think?

OK

It can be done

rayphua:

rayphua

Here is a "zero line" version. You will notice that it is not interpolated when in mtf mode. It is because linear interpolation, when applied to this type of discontinued data, is simply not looking OK, so I left it out

one_more_average_ribbon_to_price_zero_line_nmc.mq4

Mladen,

Can I have this as MTF and also as Bars

TMA Centered & bands

tmacentered_amp_bands_2.mq4

Walter Fordham:
Mladen,

Can I have this as MTF and also as Bars

TMA Centered & bands

tmacentered_amp_bands_2.mq4

Walter

Here is the multi time frame version (with some more options) : tmacentered_amp_bands_2.01_mtf.mq4

For bars version : do you mean color bars on a chart colored accordingly to the cenetered TMA slope changes?

Yes exactly! Thanks for the fast response.

mladen:
Walter

Here is the multi time frame version (with some more options) : tmacentered_amp_bands_2.01_mtf.mq4

For bars version : do you mean color bars on a chart colored accordingly to the cenetered TMA slope changes?

Walter Fordham:
Yes exactly! Thanks for the fast response.

Walter

Here is the bars version too : tmacentered_bars_mtf.mq4

Files:
Reason: