Requests & Ideas - page 284

Hi, do these two indicators already exist as nmc ?

Or are there hotter versions around? Help is greatly appreciated as always.

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_2.mq4

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_3.mq4

Gfuchs:

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_2.mq4

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_3.mq4

Gfuchs

First this one : blau_-_ergodic_tvi_2_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs:

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_2.mq4

blau_-_ergodic_tvi_3.mq4

And this one : blau_-_ergodic_tvi_3_nmc.mq4

mladen:
And this one : blau_-_ergodic_tvi_3_nmc.mq4

wow. that was quick thank you!

Hi, MLaden could you code this indicator dashboard adx?

Thanks

Files:
adx.jpg  60 kb

mladen:
pooh Use the calculation way from this indicator (it calculates correct lot sizes from your example)

Mladen,

Thank you! The code from your indicator works. And during the course of revising my script with the code from the indicator, I found where the problem with the script was and fixed it.

Hi Mladen, I believe the two attached indicators were works of yours. I may have encountered a bug with them.

1st. XO Mtf 2 in 1: Try putting in one instance Box 1 = 10 and Box 2 = 20, and in another instance Box 1 = 20 and Box 2 = 10, leaving the symbol parameter blank. If the indicator does what I think it should do, the results of both instance one and two should be mirrored; instance one histogram would be same as instance two line, and instance one line would be the same as instance two histogram. However the results does not show this. Unless I misunderstood the purpose of the two boxes, this should be a bug.

2nd. 4tf XO Sum: I believe the color selection allows for 2 colors up and down when all timeframes move in the same direction, and 2 colors up and down when timeframes do not move in the same direction. However I have seen instances when I place 4 seperate indicators of XO Mtf 2 in 1 with the different timeframes and comparing it with 4tf XO Sum, where some portions of the histogram in 4tf XO Sum does not equal to the 4 seperate indicators of XO Mtf 2 in 1; areas where it shows all timeframes moving in the same direction, the 4 seperate indicators does not show all 4 moving in the same direction. Should be a bug too?

Kindly check and provide corrections, Mladen, thank you very much in advance!

xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_choosable_symbol__2_in_1_.mq44tf_xo_sum.mq4

rayphua:
Hi Mladen, I believe the two attached indicators were works of yours. I may have encountered a bug with them.

1st. XO Mtf 2 in 1: Try putting in one instance Box 1 = 10 and Box 2 = 20, and in another instance Box 1 = 20 and Box 2 = 10, leaving the symbol parameter blank. If the indicator does what I think it should do, the results of both instance one and two should be mirrored; instance one histogram would be same as instance two line, and instance one line would be the same as instance two histogram. However the results does not show this. Unless I misunderstood the purpose of the two boxes, this should be a bug.

2nd. 4tf XO Sum: I believe the color selection allows for 2 colors up and down when all timeframes move in the same direction, and 2 colors up and down when timeframes do not move in the same direction. However I have seen instances when I place 4 seperate indicators of XO Mtf 2 in 1 with the different timeframes and comparing it with 4tf XO Sum, where some portions of the histogram in 4tf XO Sum does not equal to the 4 seperate indicators of XO Mtf 2 in 1; areas where it shows all timeframes moving in the same direction, the 4 seperate indicators does not show all 4 moving in the same direction. Should be a bug too?

Kindly check and provide corrections, Mladen, thank you very much in advance!

xo_-_mtf_amp_alerts_-_choosable_symbol__2_in_1_.mq44tf_xo_sum.mq4

rayphua

There is one difference in the way how 4 time frame version and the 2 in 1 version work : the 4 time frame version is using points while the 2 in 1 is using pips (and that is why you are getting those wrong results - you should multiply the box size of the 4 time frame version with 10 on a 5 digit broker to get the same results as the 2 in 1 version. See the comparison when it is done so :

As you can see then all is OK

But , also noticed one problem with the second xo value in the 2 in 1 version and posting here the corrected version of the 2 in 1 (only the way how the second XO was handled is changed in it). Also posting the 4 time frame version since both needed to be changed in order to be new metatrader 4 compatible. Also made the 4 time frame use pips and not points (the upper comparison was made with the old version that was still using points)

mladen:
rayphua

There is one difference in the way how 4 time frame version and the 2 in 1 version work : the 4 time frame version is using points while the 2 in 1 is using pips (and that is why you are getting those wrong results - you should multiply the box size of the 4 time frame version with 10 on a 5 digit broker to get the same results as the 2 in 1 version. See the comparison when it is done so :

But , also noticed one problem with the second xo value in the 2 in 1 version and posting here the corrected version of the 2 in 1 (only the way how the second XO was handled is changed in it). Also posting the 4 time frame version since both needed to be changed in order to be new metatrader 4 compatible. Also made the 4 time frame use pips and not points (the upper comparison was made with the old version that was still using points)

Thank you Mladen, speedy as always. Will download and check it out. Cheers!

mladen:
rayphua

Mladen, tried multiplying on the 4tf version the kirper by 10; assuming i use 10 on the 2 in 1, i would place 100 on all 4 kirpers, but still does not look right. Am i understanding this correctly?

Reason: