Requests & Ideas - page 288

Gfuchs:
Mladen, this one doesn´t show up on chart and when changing the timeframe of the indicator then it removes itself from the chart. zero divide in 'KVO smooth divergence nmc.mq4' (218,81) --- build 610

Gfuchs

I did not get that error, but, just in case, added a zero divide error checking code to that indicator at line 218. Updated the original post (so you can download the indicator from that post). Let me know if it works OK now

mladen:
Next this one :

Mladen, still the same error...

zero divide in 'KVO smooth divergence nmc.mq4' (218,81)

mladen:
rayphua

Here is the candles version too

Happy trading

Terminal crash when changing the timeframe of the indicator ?

Gfuchs:
Terminal crash when changing the timeframe of the indicator ?

Try it out now

It is made "strict" (it will not work on older builds of metatrader 4, only the newer builds). On the example - one hour indicator on 15 minute chart

Gfuchs:
Mladen, still the same error... zero divide in 'KVO smooth divergence nmc.mq4' (218,81)

Mladen, I managed to make it run. But I had to open a fresh chart.

I checked it a couple of times, it won´t run on my old chart/template...

Isn´t that strange ??

mladen:
Try it out now It is made "strict" (it will not work on older builds of metatrader 4, only the newer builds). On the example - one hour indicator on 15 minute chart

This one works. Thanks!

Gfuchs:
Hi, I was asked to report indicators which are not nmc.

They are interesting to me but I don´t know which one of them is worth converting.

So, it´s just a list and you decide. Here you go:

ama_stl_color_-_averages___mtf.mq4

kvo_smooth_divergence.mq4

ddz_jpcci__jpcci_t3ma__alertsdivergence.mq4

double_t3_bbmacd_nrp_mtfalertslabels.mq4

double_smoothed_jurik_filter_amp_mtf.mq4

Next this one : kvo_smooth_divergence_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs:
Mladen, I managed to make it run. But I had to open a fresh chart.

I checked it a couple of times, it won´t run on my old chart/template...

Isn´t that strange ??

That is a result of the stupid metaeditor

If I have the same file opened two times in the editor and when I press compile, it happens that sometimes not the one that I have changed is saved as the newest but the previous version. So, even though I made changes in code and was looking at code changes in one metaeditor window it already rewrote the file with old version and my changes of code was uselles

Download the indicator again. Now I made sure that only one source is opened and a correct version is uploaded there (checked it now). This stupid new metateditor is not worth talking about

mladen:
That is a result of the stupid metaeditor

If I have the same file opened two times in the editor and when I press compile, it happens that sometimes not the one that I have changed is saved as the newest but the previous version. So, even though I made changes in code and was looking at code changes in one metaeditor window it already rewrote the file with old version and my changes of code was uselles

Download the indicator again. Now I made sure that only one source is opened and a correct version is uploaded there (checked it now). This stupid new metateditor is not worth talking about

Thanks a lot Mladen, now it works fine

mladen:
that is a result of the stupid metaeditor

if i have the same file opened two times in the editor and when i press compile, it happens that sometimes not the one that i have changed is saved as the newest but the previous version. So, even though i made changes in code and was looking at code changes in one metaeditor window it already rewrote the file with old version and my changes of code was uselles

download the indicator again. Now i made sure that only one source is opened and a correct version is uploaded there (checked it now). This stupid new metateditor is not worth talking about

"stupid new metaeditor!!!"

Reason: