Requests & Ideas - page 294

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen. I am waiting..

mandagozu81

I forgot to ask : velocity macd histogram version has 4 states (attached the example)

How should those 4 states be treated in the summed version?

Files:

Mladen,

The CCI Study Histogram has currently 3 states with 3 colors.

a) Overbought

b) Oversold

c) Neutral

Can you add 2 more states with 2 colors?

d) Overbought decreasing

e) Oversold increasing

Kindly help, thank you very much.

ccistudy2nrphistomtf_1.mq4

rayphua:
Mladen,

a) Overbought

b) Oversold

c) Neutral

d) Overbought decreasing

e) Oversold increasing

Sorry Mladen, kindly help with this, thanks!!!

rayphua:
Sorry Mladen, kindly help with this, thanks!!!

rayphua

I am in a process of rewriting it

Adding those two states adds two buffers and that indicators already uses internally 7 buffers - that requires rewriting the whole thing - and that will take some time

mladen:
rayphua

I am in a process of rewriting it

Adding those two states adds two buffers and that indicators already uses internally 7 buffers - that requires rewriting the whole thing - and that will take some time

Deeply grateful, Mladen, thank you.

rayphua:
Mladen,

a) Overbought

b) Oversold

c) Neutral

d) Overbought decreasing

e) Oversold increasing

Here is this version with those 2 additional colors (states) added. Try it out

Thank you to point out Mladen. I also forgot.

I only want 2 states actually (green above zero, red below zero). So i think it is best to make the velocity macd histogram to have only one type of green (above zero) and only one type of red (below zero) histograms.

mladen:
mandagozu81

I forgot to ask : velocity macd histogram version has 4 states (attached the example)

How should those 4 states be treated in the summed version?

mladen:
Here is this version with those 2 additional colors (states) added. Try it out

Mladen, just tested it, works great. I made some additional changes to allow color selection of the 2 modes as my trading system requires this. hahaha worked great, my feeble attempt at programming.

If the same was to be created as a candle indicator, would the buffers be enough? If buffers weren't enough, can the body and wick be coded as one to save on buffers? Ultimately, would you be able to help code it?

mladen:
Walter

Here is the multi time frame version (with some more options) :TMAcentered & bands 2.01 mtf tmacentered_amp_bands_2.01_mtf.mq4

For bars version : do you mean color bars on a chart colored accordingly to the cenetered TMA slope changes?

One more request is can you add a notification when price exits/pierces the outer bands?

Walter Fordham:
One more request is can you add a notification when price exits/pierces the outer bands?

Walter, added the alerts, on this version can specify alerts on slope(TMA centered slope change),alerts on High Low Price Cross (high or low price crossing upper or lower band) and or alerts on Close cross(close price crossing upper or lower band).

Reason: