Requests & Ideas - page 286

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua

There is one difference in the way how 4 time frame version and the 2 in 1 version work : the 4 time frame version is using points while the 2 in 1 is using pips (and that is why you are getting those wrong results - you should multiply the box size of the 4 time frame version with 10 on a 5 digit broker to get the same results as the 2 in 1 version. See the comparison when it is done so :

As you can see then all is OK

But , also noticed one problem with the second xo value in the 2 in 1 version and posting here the corrected version of the 2 in 1 (only the way how the second XO was handled is changed in it). Also posting the 4 time frame version since both needed to be changed in order to be new metatrader 4 compatible. Also made the 4 time frame use pips and not points (the upper comparison was made with the old version that was still using points)

Mladen, I need to trouble you to help me create (1) tape histogram, and (2) candle indicators based on the XO Mtf indicator. I am sorry to have to trouble you again. Thank you Mladen.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, I need to trouble you to help me create (1) tape histogram, and (2) candle indicators based on the XO Mtf indicator. I am sorry to have to trouble you again. Thank you Mladen.

rayphua

You mean based on a single value of a XO?

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua You mean based on a single value of a XO?

Yes based on a single value of XO. Thank you very much Mladen.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Yes based on a single value of XO. Thank you very much Mladen.

rayphua

Here is a tape (histo) version

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Here is a tape (histo) version

Thanks Mladen, looking forward for the candle indicator.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, looking forward for the candle indicator.

rayphua

Here is the candles version too

Happy trading

MikhaelPankov
MikhaelPankov  

nmc variant, please

Good day, Mladen ! Could it be updated for a new builds, too?adaptive_gann_hi-lo_activator_jma_ha_arrows.mq4dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive_1.01.mq4

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
MikhaelPankov:
Good day, Mladen ! Could it be updated for a new builds, too?adaptive_gann_hi-lo_activator_jma_ha_arrows.mq4dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive_1.01.mq4 Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

MikhaelPankov
MikhaelPankov  
mladen:
Mikhael

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

Mladen! Thanks a lot, as usual !

Solariz
Solariz  

If time permits - can we please have those two indis equipped with alerts ?

Thanks for your help!

renkolivechart_v3.304_indicator.ex4

mth_renko_chart_builder_indi_ver02.mq4