Requests & Ideas - page 281

dasssi:
I thought about this parameters

if in profit moves the SL to BE and then begin to move it

When there is a profit of 10 pips will close part of the deal, said the half.

SL of 50 pips

i think its a start...

dasssi

Did you test this Ea (as a basis) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175843/page2

I managed thanks

dasssi:
I managed thanks

So glad that you solved it

all the best

Dear sir

Is it possible to add slope change to this indi -T3.....

Volty channel stop on Jurik histogram summed

Hello Mladen,

Two weeks ago you have modified averages rsi summed histo indicator in the elite section so that it could have different prices and different ma methods for all of the rsi parameters. (the modified final version is attached) I am sending the msgs below as a reminder.

Hello Mladen,

If it is convenient may i please request a modification on the attached averages rsi summed histo 2 indicator.

Can you please modify the indicator so that it can have different prices and different ma methods for all of the rsi parameters. I mean with the inputs menu below.

Rsi Parameters: 14,45,55;15,45,55;16,45,55;17,45,55;18,45,55;19,45 ,55;20,45,55;21,45,55;

Rsi Prices: 0;1;1;4;5;5;6;6

Ma Methods: 0,1,2,3,6,9,12,15

(so parameter set 14,45,55 will use closing price and simple moving average, whereas parameter set 15,45,55 will use open price and exponential moving average and so on..)

Thank you very much for your support.

mandagozu81

Here you go.

There is one deviation. Instead of adding 2 more parameters, RsiParams parameters is used instead. the format is now the following : rsi period, level up, level down, price, ma method; for each and every rsi instance you wish to use (maximum 25 rsi calculations can be done)Can you please apply the same modification to the Volty channel stop on Jurik histogram, making it summed.

For simplicity i really prefer the inputs menu the way you coded averages rsi summed histo 2.01, and with 25 volty channel stop calculations.I don't want to have summed values for smooth phase and money risk cause i don't ever change the default values (if it is easier to code including them as summed that's also ok). So the new indicator can have

Price, Smooth Length, Smooth Double, Atr Length and Kv values as summed.

The Inputs tab, hence would be like with the same format of averages rsi sumed histo 2.01 (values of sets separated by commas and every set separated by semi colons)

Volty Channel Parameters: 0,10,T,10,4.0;1,12,T,12,3.5;4,14,T,14,3.0;5,16,F,16,2.5;6,18,F,18,2.0 and so on with maximum 25 volty channel calculations.

dasssi:
Dear sir Is it possible to add slope change to this indi -T3.....

dasssi

One option added ColorChangeOnSlopeChange. If it is set to true, it will change the color of value when the slope changes. If it is set to false, it will change the color of the value when zero line is crosses (as before)

its not that important for me but why i cant see the lines?

dasssi:
its not that important for me but why i cant see the lines?

dasssi

It is because the vertical lines were meant to be displayed only when level up or level down is crossed. Here is a version in which you can specify if you wish the vertical lines to be displayed on color change of the value or when the levels are crossed (as before) using the LinesVisibleOnColorChange option

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Two weeks ago you have modified averages rsi summed histo indicator in the elite section so that it could have different prices and different ma methods for all of the rsi parameters. (the modified final version is attached) I am sending the msgs below as a reminder.

Hello Mladen,

If it is convenient may i please request a modification on the attached averages rsi summed histo 2 indicator.

Can you please modify the indicator so that it can have different prices and different ma methods for all of the rsi parameters. I mean with the inputs menu below.

Rsi Parameters: 14,45,55;15,45,55;16,45,55;17,45,55;18,45,55;19,45 ,55;20,45,55;21,45,55;

Rsi Prices: 0;1;1;4;5;5;6;6

Ma Methods: 0,1,2,3,6,9,12,15

(so parameter set 14,45,55 will use closing price and simple moving average, whereas parameter set 15,45,55 will use open price and exponential moving average and so on..)

mandagozu81

Here you go.

There is one deviation. Instead of adding 2 more parameters, RsiParams parameters is used instead. the format is now the following : rsi period, level up, level down, price, ma method; for each and every rsi instance you wish to use (maximum 25 rsi calculations can be done)Can you please apply the same modification to the Volty channel stop on Jurik histogram, making it summed.

For simplicity i really prefer the inputs menu the way you coded averages rsi summed histo 2.01, and with 25 volty channel stop calculations.I don't want to have summed values for smooth phase and money risk cause i don't ever change the default values (if it is easier to code including them as summed that's also ok). So the new indicator can have

Price, Smooth Length, Smooth Double, Atr Length and Kv values as summed.

The Inputs tab, hence would be like with the same format of averages rsi sumed histo 2.01 (values of sets separated by commas and every set separated by semi colons)

Volty Channel Parameters: 0,10,T,10,4.0;1,12,T,12,3.5;4,14,T,14,3.0;5,16,F,16,2.5;6,18,F,18,2.0 and so on with maximum 25 volty channel calculations.

mandagozu81

It will take some time, but it will be made as soon possible

Regards

Thank you Mladen as always! I am eagerly waiting for the indicator.

Reason: