Requests & Ideas - page 509

mladen:

Guys,

I don't think that there was real account involved in that thing (especially since I can see posters IPs and comparing it to average income from the region where the IP comes from)

Hi Mladen

I really wonder, you are doing such statistics !!!, it is very interesting review, but, from my point of view, it is not quite correct indication perhaps it can be taken as a sign but never be fact. Sometime I trade from different countries in just one month since I am traveling alot.

Any way, it very interesting,

Regards

talaate:

Hi Mladen

I really wonder, you are doing such statistics !!!, it is very interesting review, but, from my point of view, it is not quite correct indication perhaps it can be taken as a sign but never be fact. Sometime I trade from different countries in just one month since I am traveling alot.

Any way, it very interesting,

Regards

Talaat E

There are ways to check that too (vbuletin provides a lot of information, including the history of IPs used by some user, which is more or less giving us - the moderators - a good insight of the origin). Coupled with some other tools (of which google is proven to be of immense help in some cases ) it is giving us some information that can help us decide of what is actually going on

Mladen

Yes of course, I believe you, there are many ways and many statistical tools can be used to increase the accuracy of such reviews & results. I, myself used couple of them to increase my experimental work results accuracy during studying my M. Sc. and my Ph. D. long time ago. I also used to teach Engineering Quality Control course during summer term, this course include a lot of statistical tools that should be used to analyse and adjust Q.C. in any production (product manufacturing) or even any kind of business administration and more ...........so on .

Perhaps we may agree or disagree about the percentage of accuracy particularly in this kind of relation between trading country and traders nationality, but any way it is really very interesting work from your side always as usual.

My Regards

mladen:

Guys,

I don't think that there was real account involved in that thing (especially since I can see posters IPs and comparing it to average income from the region where the IP comes from)

My pity is very finite in this case. Who has an 5 years old account, never post a thing, but then this? "I lost because of TSD 350 shells." No, when he lost - when! - , he lost because of his own fault.

Does anybody have this indicator called Dserg linregression break that works on the new metatrader build and have email alerts on current bar ?

http://www.10prof.com/dserg-linregression-breakout-indicator/

timmyhanke:
Does anybody have this indicator called Dserg linregression break that works on the new metatrader build and have email alerts on current bar ? http://www.10prof.com/dserg-linregression-breakout-indicator/

Timmyhanke, there is a link here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/185114 which leads to another link.

mladen:
High low activator that is using new double smoothing kor Jurik filter : highlow_jurik_activator_new_double_smooth.ex4

Hi mladen,

Is it possible to:

!) have this indicator HighLow Jurik activator new double smooth.ex4

in histo version?

and 2) have a longer period version of the same indicator? When I have tried it with longer periods, it does not give good results for some reason... Is there a way to improve it in this respect?

Regards,

Seerkat

seerkat:

Hi mladen,

Is it possible to:

!) have this indicator HighLow Jurik activator new double smooth.ex4

in histo version?

and 2) have a longer period version of the same indicator? When I have tried it with longer periods, it does not give good results for some reason... Is there a way to improve it in this respect?

Regards,

Seerkat

As far as I remember there is already a histo version of that indicator, but will check

Thanks very much for your help mladen. I have a lot of difficulty keeping up with all your indicators - but some, including this one, have really caught my attention. I really like the StepMA variations too. Ignore what I said by the way about the longer periods - have done a bit more testing and 35-40 seems long enough for my purposes anyway. What does 'Smooth Phase' mean by the way? I have seen 'phase' inputs in other indicators as well....

First of all sorry for many requests latley , my brain is in panic mode .

Does anyone know of a indicator that show wick sizes , that you can set to alert if a wick in either direction gets as big as the setting you want .

Like if the wick gets 2 pips it should alert that the market is reversing and so on .

It would mean alot :-)

Reason: