Requests & Ideas - page 290

rayphua:
106152d1281640047-one-more-average-oma-ribbon.mq4

Hi Mladen, can you kindly create a mtf histogram tape version of the above OMA Ribbon for me, where anything above the ribbon is blue, below the ribbon is red, and within the ribbon is dim gray. Thank you very much Mladen.

One other thing, is it possible to have a mtf zero line histogram of the above?

rayphua

Just to clarify : you mean when the price is above, bellow or within?

mladen:
rayphua Just to clarify : you mean when the price is above, bellow or within?

Yes, Mladen, my apologies, when price is above, below, or within, and if you could kindly add for me alerts through phone notification since this was not available in the ribbon version of the indicator.

And was wondering if it a possibility to create a zero line histogram based on the two periods of OMA with their variables (speed, adaptive, etc.). Thank you.

rayphua:
Yes, Mladen, my apologies, when price is above, below, or within, and if you could kindly add for me alerts through phone notification since this was not available in the ribbon version of the indicator. And was wondering if it a possibility to create a zero line histogram based on the two periods of OMA with their variables (speed, adaptive, etc.). Thank you.

And a candle indicator too with similar settings / parameters as the tape histogram. Sorry Mladen. Thank you.

rayphua:
106152d1281640047-one-more-average-oma-ribbon.mq4

Hi Mladen, can you kindly create a mtf histogram tape version of the above OMA Ribbon for me, where anything above the ribbon is blue, below the ribbon is red, and within the ribbon is dim gray. Thank you very much Mladen.

One other thing, is it possible to have a mtf zero line histogram of the above?

rayphua

Can you please upload again the version that you are using

This is what I get when I try to download the one that you attached (I thought that it is some temporary issue, but it seems that the uploaded file is corrupt) :

Files:
ray.gif  37 kb

mladen:
rayphua

Can you please upload again the version that you are using

This is what I get when I try to download the one that you attached (I thought that it is some temporary issue, but it seems that the uploaded file is corrupt) :

onemoreaverageribbon.mq4

Mladen, this is the one I use. However I think there is a bug in the coding somewhere. When I get an alert of a crossover, I noticed the message showed the 2nd OMA Period missing its decimal places even though I had specified the decimals in the parameters. The 1st OMA Period reflects the correct period settings with its decimals. So I tried placing two ribbons, the first ribbon with 50.55 and 80.55, and the second ribbon with 50.55 and 30.55, where 50.55 is common to both ribbons and on the chart I noticed two lines supposedly 50.55 and 50.00 side by side. Therefore there could be some coding issues with respect to the decimal points. Anyway I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out where to bug is.

In summary, I require...

1. A histogram tape version with alert notifications based on the ribbon indicator, where when price is below ribbon in red, price above ribbon in blue, and price within ribbon in gray. Option to choose price open, close, typical, etc, for decison on color.

2. A candle version based on the same rules as point 1.

3. Zeroline version? (not sure if this is possible)

Thank you very much for the help, Mladen.

Files:

rayphua:
onemoreaverageribbon.mq4

Mladen, this is the one I use. However I think there is a bug in the coding somewhere. When I get an alert of a crossover, I noticed the message showed the 2nd OMA Period missing its decimal places even though I had specified the decimals in the parameters. The 1st OMA Period reflects the correct period settings with its decimals. So I tried placing two ribbons, the first ribbon with 50.55 and 80.55, and the second ribbon with 50.55 and 30.55, where 50.55 is common to both ribbons and on the chart I noticed two lines supposedly 50.55 and 50.00 side by side. Therefore there could be some coding issues with respect to the decimal points. Anyway I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out where to bug is.

In summary, I require...

1. A histogram tape version with alert notifications based on the ribbon indicator, where when price is below ribbon in red, price above ribbon in blue, and price within ribbon in gray.

2. A candle version based on the same rules as point 1.

3. Zeroline version? (not sure if this is possible)

Thank you very much for the help, Mladen.

rayphua

Here is first this one (it needed an update for new metatrader 4)

As of missing decimals : are you maybe using in that case first period longer than the second period? If yes, then that case is solved in this version too. Now I am going to use this version as a basis for further development of the others

mladen:
rayphua

Here is first this one (it needed an update for new metatrader 4)

As of missing decimals : are you maybe using in that case first period longer than the second period? If yes, then that case is solved in this version too. Now I am going to use this version as a basis for further development of the others

Mladen, yes, that was the case, the latest version corrected the issue. Thank you.

rayphua:
Mladen, yes, that was the case, the latest version corrected the issue. Thank you.

rayphua

Here is the first one : histogram version that shows the relative position of the price compared to oma ribbon (just changed the colors a bit). The example is a one hour histo on 15 minute chart (I was testing if all works OK). Push notifications added to alerts types

one_more_average_ribbon_to_price_histo_nmc.mq4

mladen:
rayphua

Here is the first one : histogram version that shows the relative position of the price compared to oma ribbon (just changed the colors a bit). The example is a one hour histo on 15 minute chart (I was testing if all works OK). Push notifications added to alerts types

one_more_average_ribbon_to_price_histo_nmc.mq4

Fabulous Mladen, tested and works great.

This is the candles version of the previous indicator. It is already new metatrader compatible too (as the previous one also). Tested it and all seems to be working OK (including alerts, which were the hardest to make in this one due to lack of buffers)

one_more_average_ribbon_to_price_candles_nmc.mq4

Reason: