Requests & Ideas - page 292

mladen:
The next is this one (it is upgraded with all the averages types so it has 20 types too). There is one warning message at compile time, but it should be ignored (it is completely benign - does not influence anything, and it would require adding unnecessary code on order to avoid that warning) :

Awesome, thank you mrtools and Mladen!

All seem to work fine except from the "CCI study 2 nrp & mtf nmc" which doesn´t show up on chart. Build 610.

The next is this one (it is upgraded with all the averages types so it has 20 types too). There is one warning message at compile time, but it should be ignored (it is completely benign - does not influence anything, and it would require adding unnecessary code on order to avoid that warning) : cci_study_2_nrp_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs:
Awesome, thank you mrtools and Mladen! All seem to work fine except from the "CCI study 2 nrp & mtf nmc" which doesn´t show up on chart. Build 610.

Gfuchs

CCI is corrected to show normally now too (it is replaced at the original post)

mladen:
mandagozu81 This is a single file version (the one that "pretends" to be two indicators) of Volty channel stop on jurik summed histo. No other indicator needed for this one to work correctly

Thank you Mladen,

Can i have the attached "velocity macd 2 histo indicator" as summed,unlimited & pretending to be two indicators the very same way the attached "Volty Channel Stop on jurik summed histo unlimited indicator" please?

Parameters of the velocity macd 2 histo in the inputs tab can be as always as below:

12,50,0;13,50,0;14,50,0;15,50,0;16,50,0;17,50,0;18,50,0;19,50,0

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen,

Can i have the attached "velocity macd 2 histo indicator" as summed,unlimited & pretending to be two indicators the very same way the attached "Volty Channel Stop on jurik summed histo unlimited indicator" please?

Parameters of the velocity macd 2 histo in the inputs tab can be as always as below:

12,50,0;13,50,0;14,50,0;15,50,0;16,50,0;17,50,0;18,50,0;19,50,0

It will be made

Mladen,

The three CCI indicators: 1) Double CCI, 2) CCI Tape Histogram, and, 3) CCI Candles which you had just coded, just checked them. It's strange, somehow the tape, double cci and candles, with the same settings, do not conform to each other in certain areas of the chart. Not sure what's going on, it's bugging the hell out of me. Can you help me check, please, thank you very much.

ccicandlesmtf.mq4cciwoodydoublemtf.mq4ccistudy2nrphistomtf.mq4

Edit: What I did figure out is that the double cci does not have a neutral zone nor does it have a cci price setting, can you help me code cci price and neutral zone in and check if it does conform to any of those two (tape and candles). Even the tape does not conform to the candles. Strange,

rayphua:
Mladen,

The three CCI indicators: 1) Double CCI, 2) CCI Tape Histogram, and, 3) CCI Candles which you had just coded, just checked them. It's strange, somehow the tape, double cci and candles, with the same settings, do not conform to each other in certain areas of the chart. Not sure what's going on, it's bugging the hell out of me. Can you help me check, please, thank you very much.

ccicandlesmtf.mq4cciwoodydoublemtf.mq4ccistudy2nrphistomtf.mq4

Edit: What I did figure out is that the double cci does not have a neutral zone nor does it have a cci price setting, can you help me code cci price and neutral zone in and check if it does conform to any of those two (tape and candles). Even the tape does not conform to the candles. Strange,

rayphua

double cci uses two cci values + the slope of the ccis (it is completely different from the regular cci) to show colors, completely different from the other cci indicators

PS: CCI can not be calculated for fractional periods. It is bars based indicator and periods must always be integer values (I see that you have changed the type of cci length to double). Please revert those to integers because that way, for example, in CCI study you can get completely unexpected and completely wrong results