Requests & Ideas - page 218

thorcmt
thorcmt  

Kind of a survey question?

What is everybody's favorite indicator to use as a filter to keep out of the chop and in trend conditions?

Ex:

ADX

CFB

Cloud

davidoh
davidoh  

my idle request, but curious...

hello mladen, mrtools and fellows

Comparing other TMA indicator to alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts indicator, personally, alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alertsindicator is considered more efficient than other TMA indicator. Therefore, deciding on alb TMA SLOPE instead of TMA SLOPE indicator the better result would be expected. Naturally, based on my simple curiosity for a few days the thought came out.... I wonder what your opinions are about alb TMA SLOPE(means TMA SLOPE using calculation as same as alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts indicator's). If I bother you with vague questions and requests, sincerely I apologize to you for that.

thank you in advance

p.s. it's very hot summer...take care...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
davidoh:
hello mladen, mrtools and fellows

Comparing other TMA indicator to alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts indicator, personally, alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alertsindicator is considered more efficient than other TMA indicator. Therefore, deciding on alb TMA SLOPE instead of TMA SLOPE indicator the better result would be expected. Naturally, based on my simple curiosity for a few days the thought came out.... I wonder what your opinions are about alb TMA SLOPE(means TMA SLOPE using calculation as same as alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts indicator's). If I bother you with vague questions and requests, sincerely I apologize to you for that.

thank you in advance

p.s. it's very hot summer...take care...

davidoh

Basic calculation is the same : both are using centered TMA. What is different is that the "alb" version is adapting itself to the price changes while the "slope" version does not, and that should mean that the alb should reflect better the changes in the market

PS: you are right - this summer is hell, (where I live it is over 40 in shade) and seems that I am one of the victims of such a weather (frankly, right now I am like a zombie) Hope that nobody else gets into a zombie state like me

RWP
RWP  

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

I have meddling with the CFB QQE indicator, and while changing the options for arrows on signal cross, I realize that the indicator may not have been coded correctly. It seems that the arrows on signal crosses were similar to the arrows on zeroline crosses. I assume that a signal cross arrow would show when the line crosses the DZ buy sell zone probabilities, but it was not. Can anyone of you have a look into this and see if this is true. Thank you in advance.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

I have meddling with the CFB QQE indicator, and while changing the options for arrows on signal cross, I realize that the indicator may not have been coded correctly. It seems that the arrows on signal crosses were similar to the arrows on zeroline crosses. I assume that a signal cross arrow would show when the line crosses the DZ buy sell zone probabilities, but it was not. Can anyone of you have a look into this and see if this is true. Thank you in advance.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

Rayphua, from what I could find is the dynamic zones were not coded correctly, looks like the arrows are correct now. Is this what you are looking for(in the picture) as far as the dynamic zones go?

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, from what I could find is the dynamic zones were not coded correctly, looks like the arrows are correct now. Is this what you are looking for(in the picture) as far as the dynamic zones go?

Dear Mr. Tools,

The arrow on signal cross for the yellow dotted line seems to be calling at the right places, however the arrow on signal cross for the blue dotted line still does not seem to show. In fact, the yellow dotted line seems to be doing the calling for both buy and sell.

Further, whatever that is coded for color #1 no longer shows up on the indicator.

Please kindly check, thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Dear Mr. Tools,

The arrow on signal cross for the yellow dotted line seems to be calling at the right places, however the arrow on signal cross for the blue dotted line still does not seem to show. In fact, the yellow dotted line seems to be doing the calling for both buy and sell.

Further, whatever that is coded for color #1 no longer shows up on the indicator.

rayphua

Since I know that mrtools had a rough day yesterday, took a liberty to see what can I do. So made some changes of what I thought that should be done differently. Please check it out and let me know if that is what yo expected it to do and if it works correctly now

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Dear Mr. Tools,

Rayphua, Apologize for the arrows being screwed up , anyway been trying to figure out what was attempted by the person who originally coded the indicator, the way it was and from the looks of it am guessing they were wanting the indicator to change colors once entering and leaving the dynamic zones, so coded it that way. About the arrows and alerts thanks to Mladen's fix now upon entering and leaving the upper and lower dynamic zones there will be an arrow if enabled, there also option for arrows and alerts for the qqe and signal cross and qqe crossing zero.Hopefully this will be close to what you were looking for.

RWP
RWP  
mrtools:
Rayphua, Apologize for the arrows being screwed up , anyway been trying to figure out what was attempted by the person who originally coded the indicator, the way it was and from the looks of it am guessing they were wanting the indicator to change colors once entering and leaving the dynamic zones, so coded it that way. About the arrows and alerts thanks to Mladen's fix now upon entering and leaving the upper and lower dynamic zones there will be an arrow if enabled, there also option for arrows and alerts for the qqe and signal cross and qqe crossing zero.Hopefully this will be close to what you were looking for.

Hi Mr. Tools, thanks for your time. It looks correct, except for one small error, looks like the upper histogram and the lower histogram, blue and red, is swapped?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
rayphua:
Hi Mr. Tools, thanks for your time. It looks correct, except for one small error, looks like the upper histogram and the lower histogram, blue and red, is swapped?

Rayphua, swapped colors back.