Requests & Ideas - page 211

winner246
winner246  

Kaufman ama histo

HELLO MRTOOLS,

This is to REMIND you of my OBSERVATION and REQUEST in POST 2098, THANKS for the Great work.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
winner246:
HELLO MRTOOLS, This is to REMIND you of my OBSERVATION and REQUEST in POST 2098, THANKS for the Great work.

Thanks for the heads up, had missed your earlier post, please test this version.

Files:
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Kind Request Mladen or Mr.tools

Dear Mladen & Mr.tools,

kindly can I have a colored bar version of the ROC2 indicator. It will be much appreciated if you can add arrows option too.

Thanks in advance for your kindness and support as always.

Kind Regards,

khaliddxd

William Snyder
William Snyder  
khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen & Mr.tools,

kindly can I have a colored bar version of the ROC2 indicator. It will be much appreciated if you can add arrows option too.

Thanks in advance for your kindness and support as always.

Kind Regards,

khaliddxd

Hello Khaliddxd, made it histo version added alerts and the arrows.

khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Dear Mrtools,

Thanks a lot for the nic work.... really appreciated. However I have a doubt if you will see the orginal indicator, there is an option indicating that we can use the smooth option but not there in the indicator i noticed, is it you have not included because of re-painting issue !!

Thanks again dear.

Regards,

khaliddxd

mrtools:
Hello Khaliddxd, made it histo version added alerts and the arrows.
William Snyder
William Snyder  
khaliddxd:
Dear Mrtools,

Thanks a lot for the nic work.... really appreciated. However I have a doubt if you will see the orginal indicator, there is an option indicating that we can use the smooth option but not there in the indicator i noticed, is it you have not included because of re-painting issue !!

Thanks again dear.

Regards,

khaliddxd

Khaliddxd,I saw the other indicator code but somehow missed the smoothing option added it in this version

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Hermo:
Hello mrtools:

It seems perfect.

Anyway keep running this EA on a demo account.

A greeting

Hermo.

Hello Hermo, This is an updated version of your EA am confident it will work correctly on offline charts, have been testing it and it seems fine, big THANKS to Mladen to fixing Concentrated was able to change the indicator calls from that EA and use yours indicator calls.

Files:
khaliddxd
khaliddxd  

Thank u Mrtools

Thanks a lot Mrtools and God bless you

Hermo
Hermo  
mrtools:
Hello Hermo, This is an updated version of your EA am confident it will work correctly on offline charts, have been testing it and it seems fine, big THANKS to Mladen to fixing Concentrated was able to change the indicator calls from that EA and use yours indicator calls.

Good morning:

Thank you very much mrtools. And thank you very much mladen.

I'll put the EA on various symbols at work, will hang the results.

Also explain the setting of each symbol.

Best regards.

Hermo.

Hermo
Hermo  

Good morning,

I have an idea that could be a little wired, but maybe can be useful. What do you think about calculate the velocity that a bar is creating? I mean, calculate the number of pips one bar is created. Is something existing on this field?

I don't know if this is interesting or not..but is an idea I get for renko bars. Depends of time on creating a renko bar, could be important enter into market in this direction or not. What is your opinion on that?

Thank you in advance!