Requests & Ideas - page 211

Dear Mrtools,

Thanks a lot for the nic work.... really appreciated. However I have a doubt if you will see the orginal indicator, there is an option indicating that we can use the smooth option but not there in the indicator i noticed, is it you have not included because of re-painting issue !!

Thanks again dear.

Regards,

khaliddxd

mrtools:
Hello Khaliddxd, made it histo version added alerts and the arrows.

khaliddxd:
Dear Mrtools,

Thanks a lot for the nic work.... really appreciated. However I have a doubt if you will see the orginal indicator, there is an option indicating that we can use the smooth option but not there in the indicator i noticed, is it you have not included because of re-painting issue !!

Thanks again dear.

Regards,

khaliddxd

Khaliddxd,I saw the other indicator code but somehow missed the smoothing option added it in this version

Hermo:
Hello mrtools:

It seems perfect.

Anyway keep running this EA on a demo account.

A greeting

Hermo.

Hello Hermo, This is an updated version of your EA am confident it will work correctly on offline charts, have been testing it and it seems fine, big THANKS to Mladen to fixing Concentrated was able to change the indicator calls from that EA and use yours indicator calls.

Files:

Thank u Mrtools

Thanks a lot Mrtools and God bless you

mrtools:
Hello Hermo, This is an updated version of your EA am confident it will work correctly on offline charts, have been testing it and it seems fine, big THANKS to Mladen to fixing Concentrated was able to change the indicator calls from that EA and use yours indicator calls.

Good morning:

Thank you very much mrtools. And thank you very much mladen.

I'll put the EA on various symbols at work, will hang the results.

Also explain the setting of each symbol.

Best regards.

Hermo.

Good morning,

I have an idea that could be a little wired, but maybe can be useful. What do you think about calculate the velocity that a bar is creating? I mean, calculate the number of pips one bar is created. Is something existing on this field?

I don't know if this is interesting or not..but is an idea I get for renko bars. Depends of time on creating a renko bar, could be important enter into market in this direction or not. What is your opinion on that?

Thank you in advance!

Hermo:
Good morning,

I have an idea that could be a little wired, but maybe can be useful. What do you think about calculate the velocity that a bar is creating? I mean, calculate the number of pips one bar is created. Is something existing on this field?

I don't know if this is interesting or not..but is an idea I get for renko bars. Depends of time on creating a renko bar, could be important enter into market in this direction or not. What is your opinion on that?

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Renko bars are not standard charts and they depend on the software that generates it. It means, it depends 100% on how some software generates those chart. Your idea might work on one version of renko chart and will not work on another simply because the charts are not standardized and we can not count that all the properties will be the same

PS: what is sure is that it is not possible to reconstruct the time for bar generation from past data under the 1 minute time resolution (metatrader does not have tick data that would allow that)

mladen:
Hermo

Renko bars are not standard charts and they depend on the software that generates it. It means, it depends 100% on how some software generates those chart. Your idea might work on one version of renko chart and will not work on another simply because the charts are not standardized and we can not count that all the properties will be the same

PS: what is sure is that it is not possible to reconstruct the time for bar generation from past data under the 1 minute time resolution (metatrader does not have tick data that would allow that)

Thank you mladen,

Ok, I get it. Is it a good idea do it for regular chart? With a normal price (without renko bars..) or do you think it's useless?

Thank you again!

mrtools:

Good afternoon mrtools:

As always please apologize my English.

Look at the picture, there were two operations in the same candle, although correct system operation, it should not produce.

You can change the system so that this does not occur.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Hermo

Files:
gbpnzd-m2.png  106 kb

Hermo:
Good afternoon mrtools:

As always please apologize my English.

Look at the picture, there were two operations in the same candle, although correct system operation, it should not produce.

You can change the system so that this does not occur.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Hermo

Hermo

Is AllowOnlyOneActiveTrade set to true and what are the settings for bar and vol.barToUse parameters?

Also, did you get disconeceted at any time (no connection message) from your broker (as I remeber you once had an invalid account error and that can happen only if a broker invalidates (expires) your account while you are working - maybe you were getting disconected while working too). That you can check in the log file

Reason: