Requests & Ideas - page 219

thorcmt:
Perfect and many thanks One more small change. Can you change the output in PIPs (ie 20) whole numbers do I don't have to think more than I want too.

I know what you mean. Here you go (all values converted to pips)

Files:

mrtools:
Rayphua, swapped colors back.

Mr Tools or Mladen,

First, thank you for correcting the Qqe Dz indicator. I have two requests I would like for you to help me with.

1. Previously I requested for a tape version of the Qqe Dz indicator, and Mr. Tools had a "ribbon" version of the indicator made, however that was not quite what I am looking for and after the recent corrections with the indicator the "ribbon" version is no longer up to date. Anyway, I would like to again request for the tape version of the indicator, that changes color based on the latest updated version of the indicator by Mr. Tools; price line above both dz lines would show blue, price line below both dz lines would show red, and price line in the middle of both dz lines would show white. Please see the screen shot where I have indicated "1. TAPE", this is the kind of tape I was referring to.

2. A simplified version of the qqe dz indicator where the price line (see screenshot where I have marked "2. LINE") changes color when increasing or decreasing from previous bar. This is so that I have a better view of there the trend may be going. I understand that there may not be enough buffers, so perhaps we could remove histogram color changes. This simplified indicator would be overlaid on top of the latest qqe indicator so that the complete set would show the additional price line color changes.

Files:
audusdm30_1.png  60 kb

rayphua:
Mr Tools or Mladen,

First, thank you for correcting the Qqe Dz indicator. I have two requests I would like for you to help me with.

1. Previously I requested for a tape version of the Qqe Dz indicator, and Mr. Tools had a "ribbon" version of the indicator made, however that was not quite what I am looking for and after the recent corrections with the indicator the "ribbon" version is no longer up to date. Anyway, I would like to again request for the tape version of the indicator, that changes color based on the latest updated version of the indicator by Mr. Tools; price line above both dz lines would show blue, price line below both dz lines would show red, and price line in the middle of both dz lines would show white. Please see the screen shot where I have indicated "1. TAPE", this is the kind of tape I was referring to.

2. A simplified version of the qqe dz indicator where the price line (see screenshot where I have marked "2. LINE") changes color when increasing or decreasing from previous bar. This is so that I have a better view of there the trend may be going. I understand that there may not be enough buffers, so perhaps we could remove histogram color changes. This simplified indicator would be overlaid on top of the latest qqe indicator so that the complete set would show the additional price line color changes.

Rayphua, try these.

i found this indicator very useful.

i notice its decompile. do you know the original?

i need it to do some changes

Files:
ttf-mw.mq4  4 kb
ttf_mw.png  105 kb

dasssi:
i found this indicator very useful.

i notice its decompile. do you know the original?

i need it to do some changes

dasssi

It is not a decompiled indicator but it is a repainting version of TTF indicator (originally made by Nick Bilack). It is using TTF future bars for calculations which makes it, with default parameters, repaint 12 bars

hi mladen,

I just caught the indicator misbehaving on regular 1 hour charts. In your experience, do you think it's fixable?

Pic 1 and 2 show normal behavior where indicator changes the signal because bar is still open. Third pic shows the signal moving back one bar. We're still open on the current.

http://charts.mql5.com/2/378/nzdchf-h1-premier-interchange-gateway-3.png

mladen:
bernards

Yes it could.

I was testing it on regular charts, and all is as it should be. Offline charts are yet another story in metatrader 4 and often we have problems that are originating from those offline charts and how terminal handles them. I told multiple time that when the number of generated bars in the offline chart becomes same or greater than the max bars on chart, offline charts start to behave unpredictably (usually what happens to me in those cases is that current bar is nit refreshed as it should but in step - you see sudden "jumps" in indicator values even though they should have been refreshed long time ago - it happens with almost all custom indicators)

My guess is that they were so paranoid in releasing the data format that it is causing the problems. For example, in offline charts, there is no way to set when was it last updated (in the hst file) since it simply does not accept that. And there are 13 fields that they claim are "unused" while I guess that they simply did not want to tell us what are those used for.

All in all, the usual story : we are kept in a dark with offline charts creation and handling and that is causing a lot of problems

PS: all this mightt be the cause for a total lack of offline charts in metatrader 5 (and they do not plan to enable offline charts in metatrader 5 ever). My guess : they know about the problems we are having with their offline charts handling and they were not able to solve them

mladen:
I know what you mean. Here you go (all values converted to pips)

Mladen:

Can you add an option to make the threshold adaptive to the indicator in post 2187?

Inputs:

Use Adaptive Threshold (T/F)

If false then no changes, if true then:

ATR Periods: 14

Factor of ATR: .5

Threshold would be .5 of the ATR(14)

I am trying this since every symbol would have a different threshold based on recent volatility.

Hi Mr. Tools or Mladen,

Is there any possibility of adding adaptive speeding to the following indicator? Many thanks in advance.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

rayphua:
Hi Mr. Tools or Mladen,

Is there any possibility of adding adaptive speeding to the following indicator? Many thanks in advance.

qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4

rayphua

That indicator is already using cfb for adapting

mladen:
rayphua That indicator is already using cfb for adapting

Mladen, can you kindly check on the indicator. Somehow nothing changes when I use CFB, please check, thank you.

Reason: