• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 214

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

Please kindly assist to create this indicator using R S T L ONLY which you earlier helped to create.

RULES ;

When SMA 1 HIGH AND LOW BOTH CROSS ABOVE the RSTL, the indicator will show GREEN COLOR. The indicator will CONTINUE to show GREEN until when

SMA 1 HIGH AND LOW BOTH CROSS BELOW the RSTL, and at this point the indicator would show RED COLOR.

DESIGN ; Please use HISTO Bars

COLORS ; ONLY 2 colors,i.e GREEN AND RED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT WORK.

winner246

Here you go. You can choose the period and prices for the 2 sma used in comparison. Default is set to 14 sma of high and low as you described it. On the example picture yellow is rstl and green are the smas

Files:
winner246
winner246  

Hello mladen'

many thanks for the great work,its highly appreciated.

dannyla
dannyla  

Iam testing this two indicators for some time on renko

The ewo works very well, but one should be careful to trade near news releases

My request is to make an ea to work according the ewo indicator and if it's possible to add the rsi indi and a possibility not to trade near news release

Another request if its possible to make the email notification to send only one notice and not tons of emails

Thank you in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dasssi:
Iam testing this two indicators for some time on renko

The ewo works very well, but one should be careful to trade near news releases

My request is to make an ea to work according the ewo indicator and if it's possible to add the rsi indi and a possibility not to trade near news release

Another request if its possible to make the email notification to send only one notice and not tons of emails

Thank you in advance

Hello Dasssi,

Could you explain more how you trade this set up?

dannyla
dannyla  

I'm sorry I thought I explained myself.

First you must create a template Ranco

Put it the two indicators

See when EWO gives a signal entry by arrow

In some cases, in most cases (about 65%) have the approval of the RSI

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
dasssi:
I'm sorry I thought I explained myself.

First you must create a template Ranco

Put it the two indicators

See when EWO gives a signal entry by arrow

In some cases, in most cases (about 65%) have the approval of the RSI

Dasssi, the EWO(macd) arrows are based on divergence, which is based on peaks and valleys, which makes it similar to zig zag. Far as I know its not possible to create a close to profitable EA based on this.

dannyla
dannyla  
mrtools:
Dasssi, the EWO(macd) arrows are based on divergence, which is based on peaks and valleys, which makes it similar to zig zag. Far as I know its not possible to create a close to profitable EA based on this.

ok Mrtools

Is it possible to fix the indicator to send only one email at a time?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dasssi:
ok Mrtools Is it possible to fix the indicator to send only one email at a time?

Sorry Dasssi, somehow missed your other request, think this version should only alert one time per signal.

Files:
dannyla
dannyla  
mrtools:
Sorry Dasssi, somehow missed your other request, think this version should only alert one time per signal.

I understand that there is no way to build a robot work according divergence?

Because of renko or because the divergence?

In any case I think is worth working with the RSI and try to incorporate it into a trading system and it will eventually lead to the robot. it has a potential

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dasssi:
I understand that there is no way to build a robot work according divergence?

Because of renko or because the divergence?

In any case I think is worth working with the RSI and try to incorporate it into a trading system and it will eventually lead to the robot. it has a potential

The EWO because of divergence, and yes the RSI has potential but was just looking at the code and its decompiled, so when you incorporate it into a system and decide to create a robot might be a good idea to find the original source code.