Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 46

Spurious:
Would I be able to get alerts added to this Indicator so that there is an alert when there is a colour change? Thanks in advance.

Spurious

Here you go

mladen:
Jim

You are right : it happens when alerts for neither levels break or retrace is turned on (it wouldn't happen if any of those 2 was turned on), and it is clearly an error because it should depend only on alertsOnZeroBreak parameter. Here is the corrected one (tested it right now and was getting alerts on 15 minute EURUSD move down that made it cross zero line)

regards

Mladen

Mladen:

Could you add OMA to this one(post 208) as the price feed?

This is rsx 3 oma lines 1.01 with dynamic zones added.

Dynamic zones Laguerre with Laguerre filter (originally posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

In this one fixed over-bought and over-sold zones are replaced with dynamic zones levels in order to make them a bit more flexible and responsive to price changes

Hi Guys, I found this video 'Winning With Value Charts (David Stendahl)'.

I have no idea where it came from. I am sharing it within this closed forum only.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqke5imh4xsp9tp/Winning%20With%20Value%20Charts%20%28David%20Stendahl%29.avi

Dynamic zones Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter

Dynamic zones Laguerre RSI with Laguerre filter but in this version the "no trade zone" is made as dynamic levels too. So it is an "all dynamic zones" indicator now

mladen:
thorcmt Here you go

Thanks

Can you add colors and alerts for slope change?

thorcmt:
Thanks Can you add colors and alerts for slope change?

thorcmt

Here you go

mladen:
thorcmt Here you go

Mladen:

Can you add a moving average with alerts and arrows on the crossing on above posted indicator (post 503) ?

thorcmt:
Mladen: Can you add a moving average with alerts and arrows on the crossing on above posted indicator (post 503) ?

thorcmt

Already 8 drawing buffers are used in that indicator. I would have to leave something out from the existing in order to add a visible average. What should I leave out? Logical choice seems to be leaving out histogram)

Let me know

Reason: