Requests & Ideas - page 474

mladen:

blueface

Try out this one : murrey_math_mano_new.mq4

Hi

its not what I want ,I just want when price hit +1/8 and -1/8 give me pop alert,I dont want when it hit other level give me pop alert.

Regards.

mrtools:
Alex Demo, sometimes when i first install a dll file i forget to also put it in the mt4 hidden folder, but sometimes after I put it in the proper hidden folder it takes a couple of times of restarting the terminal before it will work, you probably have already done that, but just in case you haven't.

Dear mr.tools sorry i don't know any other folder, did i miss something? this is the path where i place the dll file

C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\3BD2B5E5A5264AFE17C1E2DDC7D6B381\MQL4\Libraries

isn't that the proper folder? what should i do?

Alex Demo:

Dear mr.tools sorry i don't know any other folder, did i miss something? this is the path where i place the dll file

C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\3BD2B5E5A5264AFE17C1E2DDC7D6B381\MQL4\Libraries

isn't that the proper folder? what should i do?

Alex Demo

Go to file -> open data folder in the terminal menu and check if you have in the mql4\libraries the dll file (but as I told, even when dll is missing, ut should work without that flattening)

mladen:

rashme

Since it is 3 things in one, it can not be made phase accumulative adaptive in a sensible way

tthanks mladen, do we have " Dynamic zone - pa fisher transform (or inverse fisher transform) of CCI " ? ......i'm not able to find one...

mladen:

Alex Demo

Go to file -> open data folder in the terminal menu and check if you have in the mql4\libraries the dll file (but as I told, even when dll is missing, ut should work without that flattening)

Dear Mladen i checked it and i have it in... as you told me it works when i uncheck the DLL from the settings as well when the dll is not in the folder... but i need both lines being visible... i tried it also in my brother's pc and in every other laptop i found in the house and it's the same... its strange coz it looks ok at your terminal...

mladen:

Alex Demo

Mladen, Mr.tools! i think i solved it... i put last bar -2 and everything looks fine!

Files:

lol, the good old Fourier.

Dear @Mladen,

Can you update (or fix) these indicators for new build MT4?

Thank you very much...

oguz:
Dear @Mladen,

Can you update (or fix) these indicators for new build MT4?

Thank you very much...

i think,all two should be work now,try those....beware 2 warnings still exist in alb ver,moderators will remove if necessary.

alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts.mq4

Dynanic double zone jurik pcci_alerts+divergence_v1.mq4

mntiwana:

i think,all two should be work now,try those....beware 2 warnings still exist in alb ver,moderators will remove if necessary.

alb TriangularMA_ jcfb price zone mtf & alerts.mq4

Dynanic double zone jurik pcci_alerts+divergence_v1.mq4

They are works!

Thank you your effort @mntiwana

Reason: