Requests & Ideas - page 213

RWP
RWP  

Hi Mr Tools or Mladen,

Any possibility of having the histogram show a color change when line crosses the signal line? I find it quite difficult having to check the numbers of the line and signal to see which one is higher than the other to ascertain if the signal line has been crossed. Please help, thanks.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Hi Mr Tools or Mladen, Any possibility of having the histogram show a color change when line crosses the signal line? I find it quite difficult having to check the numbers of the line and signal to see which one is higher than the other to ascertain if the signal line has been crossed. Please help, thanks.

rayphua

Here you go. This is a histogram version of Blau ergodic tvi that changes color depending on the signal line crosses

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua Here you go. This is a histogram version of Blau ergodic tvi that changes color depending on the signal line crosses

Mladen, thanks for the speedy work. Have tried it, works great, now I have another thought. Would it be possible to add the option to selection histogram change based on 0) crossing, 1) slope, and 3) signal cross, similar approach as with the candles. Thanks again.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
rayphua:
Mladen, thanks for the speedy work. Have tried it, works great, now I have another thought. Would it be possible to add the option to selection histogram change based on 0) crossing, 1) slope, and 3) signal cross, similar approach as with the candles. Thanks again.

rayphua

Here you go

Added one option : ColorMode. Color mode 0 is a zero line cross mode. CooorMode 1 is a slope change color mode and all the rest is signal line cross mode

RWP
RWP  
mladen:
rayphua

Here you go

Added one option : ColorMode. Color mode 0 is a zero line cross mode. CooorMode 1 is a slope change color mode and all the rest is signal line cross mode

Wonderful Mladen, thanks, will try it out!

dannyla
dannyla  

i would like an email option added if it's not much trouble

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
dasssi:
i would like an email option added if it's not much trouble

dasssi

Since it already had an alert, just pinned in one more option : sendEmail and added a code to send email if the sendEmail is set to true

Files:
dannyla
dannyla  

thank you very much sir. you did it so fast... thanks again

winner246
winner246  

R s t l t r e n d ( histo )

HELLO MLADEN,

Please kindly assist to create this indicator using R S T L ONLY which you earlier helped to create.

RULES ;

When SMA 1 HIGH AND LOW BOTH CROSS ABOVE the RSTL, the indicator will show GREEN COLOR. The indicator will CONTINUE to show GREEN until when

SMA 1 HIGH AND LOW BOTH CROSS BELOW the RSTL, and at this point the indicator would show RED COLOR.

DESIGN ; Please use HISTO Bars

COLORS ; ONLY 2 colors,i.e GREEN AND RED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Files:
winner246
winner246  

Reminder

HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Please remember my request in preceding post 2130, MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.