Requests & Ideas - page 213

mladen:
rayphua

Here you go

Added one option : ColorMode. Color mode 0 is a zero line cross mode. CooorMode 1 is a slope change color mode and all the rest is signal line cross mode

Wonderful Mladen, thanks, will try it out!

i would like an email option added if it's not much trouble

Files:

dasssi:
i would like an email option added if it's not much trouble

dasssi

Since it already had an alert, just pinned in one more option : sendEmail and added a code to send email if the sendEmail is set to true

Files:

thank you very much sir. you did it so fast... thanks again

R s t l t r e n d ( histo )

HELLO MLADEN,

Please kindly assist to create this indicator using R S T L ONLY which you earlier helped to create.

RULES ;

When SMA 1 HIGH AND LOW BOTH CROSS ABOVE the RSTL, the indicator will show GREEN COLOR. The indicator will CONTINUE to show GREEN until when

SMA 1 HIGH AND LOW BOTH CROSS BELOW the RSTL, and at this point the indicator would show RED COLOR.

DESIGN ; Please use HISTO Bars

COLORS ; ONLY 2 colors,i.e GREEN AND RED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Files:

Reminder

HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Please remember my request in preceding post 2130, MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

Please kindly assist to create this indicator using R S T L ONLY which you earlier helped to create.

RULES ;

When SMA 1 HIGH AND LOW BOTH CROSS ABOVE the RSTL, the indicator will show GREEN COLOR. The indicator will CONTINUE to show GREEN until when

SMA 1 HIGH AND LOW BOTH CROSS BELOW the RSTL, and at this point the indicator would show RED COLOR.

DESIGN ; Please use HISTO Bars

COLORS ; ONLY 2 colors,i.e GREEN AND RED.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE GREAT WORK.

winner246

Here you go. You can choose the period and prices for the 2 sma used in comparison. Default is set to 14 sma of high and low as you described it. On the example picture yellow is rstl and green are the smas

Files:

Hello mladen'

many thanks for the great work,its highly appreciated.

Iam testing this two indicators for some time on renko

The ewo works very well, but one should be careful to trade near news releases

My request is to make an ea to work according the ewo indicator and if it's possible to add the rsi indi and a possibility not to trade near news release

Another request if its possible to make the email notification to send only one notice and not tons of emails

Thank you in advance

Files:

dasssi:
Iam testing this two indicators for some time on renko

The ewo works very well, but one should be careful to trade near news releases

My request is to make an ea to work according the ewo indicator and if it's possible to add the rsi indi and a possibility not to trade near news release

Another request if its possible to make the email notification to send only one notice and not tons of emails

Thank you in advance

Hello Dasssi,

Could you explain more how you trade this set up?

Reason: