Rayphua, first of all thanks for bringing up the problem with the indicator not adapting correctly, and I apologize for my coding error , thanks to Mladen for finding it and fixing it, good thing is cfb is now a function thanks to him, giving us at least one more buffer.
Mr Tools, no apologies needed. Thanks for putting your time into this.
REQUEST: Swing SR MTF
Hi, my first post here in advanced elite. Attached is a MTF SR I found here. However, I would like
1) to have the lines extended all the way and make different option lines style available.
2) option to insert how many previous bars
3) the attached failed to create a couple of SR Swing lines.
4) and if possible, instead of just horizontal MTF SR Swing lines, could you code it to have MTF Swing trendlines as well
My wish is to have it something like this:
The attached as I've mentioned, missing swing SR Lines:
Really appreciate any help around here.
Thanks & Regards,
Will answer by numbers (I think that will be the easiest) :
1. If we convert the style to lines and we do not use arrows (dots) there is a risk that some line is not going to be visible even though it should be visible
2. In my opinion there is no need to how many bars back should it calculate since that indicator will calculate the minimum possible (depending on chosen time frames of course) so it does not cause some significant CPU usage
3. It is using metatrader built in fractals for start of lines. If fractals indicator shows a a fractal the line will be started if the fractals indicator does not show it there will be no line. So it depends fully on the metatrader built in fractals indicator
4. I am afraid that I do not understand - that indicator is about support / resistance lines based on fractals. Even like it is written now it uses all the 8 possible drawing buffers allowed by metatrader 4 so it would not be possible to extend it with additional drawing buffers
Is it possible for you to add signalling for the attached breakout indicator?Thanks
I am assuming that you meant alerts
This is a version with all the 6 possible kinds of alerts (whenever some of the lines is broken)
As an addition whenever 6 of the lines is broken can you add buy-sell signals.Thank you.
Can you explain that more?
What are buy and sell signals using that indicator?
I mean when the upper and lower bands (lines) break it should create buy-sell signals am I correct?
My post went upthere somewhere