Requests & Ideas - page 216

Dear Mladen or Mr Tools,

I would like to request for the following QQE CFB Dynamic Zones indicator qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4 to be expanded upon. Kindly provide me with

1. Tape version with alerts of the indicator with options for (a) Zeroline cross, (b) Dynamic Zone cross, (c) StartBuy StartSell Probability cross.

2. Candlestick (not bar) coloring with alerts of the the indicator with options for (a) Zeroline cross, (b) Dynamic Zone cross, (c) StartBuy StartSell Probability cross.

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you very much in advance.

Ray

Hello everybody,

I would like know some broker that can share an account with a partner. I mean, 2 people in the same account. In the most common brokers, only 1 people can or just a company. But must be some broker that allow do it! Do you know someone?

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo:
Hello everybody,

I would like know some broker that can share an account with a partner. I mean, 2 people in the same account. In the most common brokers, only 1 people can or just a company. But must be some broker that allow do it! Do you know someone?

Thank you in advance!

Hermo

Hermo

Did you try to do that using "investors password" for that purpose?

The investor password allows another person to access the account but does not allow orders managing (it is a "read only" password)

Yes, I know the possibility, but it's not the same. I want put both of us as owners, because the taxes (benefits and debts must share it in a shared account with our country laws).

Do you know some broker to do it?

BTW: what is the best ECN broker for you?

mladen:
Hermo

Did you try to do that using "investors password" for that purpose?

The investor password allows another person to access the account but does not allow orders managing (it is a "read only" password)

Hermo:
Yes, I know the possibility, but it's not the same. I want put both of us as owners, because the taxes (benefits and debts must share it in a shared account with our country laws).

Do you know some broker to do it?

BTW: what is the best ECN broker for you?

Hermo

Frankly I do not know about such an option

As far as ECN broker is concerned : I am with one broker from almost the start of my trading days and have never changed the broker since. Since my broker is not an ECN broker, I think that other traders can give you much more information about their ECN brokers than I can (I can only tell what I heard, not what I have experienced on my own)

rayphua:
Dear Mladen or Mr Tools,

I would like to request for the following QQE CFB Dynamic Zones indicator qqecfbadaptivedynamiczoneshistogramalertsarrowsmtf.mq4 to be expanded upon. Kindly provide me with

1. Tape version with alerts of the indicator with options for (a) Zeroline cross, (b) Dynamic Zone cross, (c) StartBuy StartSell Probability cross.

2. Candlestick (not bar) coloring with alerts of the the indicator with options for (a) Zeroline cross, (b) Dynamic Zone cross, (c) StartBuy StartSell Probability cross.

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you very much in advance.

Ray

Hi Mladen or Mr Tools, kindly look into my request, thank you.

rayphua:
Hi Mladen or Mr Tools, kindly look into my request, thank you.

Rayphua, apologize for missing your earlier post, thanks or the reminder, just want to verify, for your first request no histo, but a Qqe tape version, with the alerts is this correct.

And for the second request to make candlestick will need more buffers, so not to sure about that one.

mrtools:
Rayphua, apologize for missing your earlier post, thanks or the reminder, just want to verify, for your first request no histo, but a Qqe tape version, with the alerts is this correct. And for the second request to make candlestick will need more buffers, so not to sure about that one.

No apologies needed, Mr. Tools, thanks for putting your time in on this.

Yes you're right, I would require a tape version of the Qqe Cfb indicator that I had attached, with alerts as well as options for the various crosses I had indicated in the original post.

As for the candles, if there aren't enough buffers, perhaps you can tell me which ones are not so necessary and perhaps we could remove them.

Thanks Mr. Tools. Btw, I will be uploading 2 jpegs of this indicator as I realize that somehow there are times (but strangely not all the time) when viewing a 30M mtf setting on a 30M chart looks different from viewing the same 30M mtf setting on a 15M chart. I'm not sure why this is so, perhaps a mistake (?) in the formula, or just a mtf related cause. Perhaps you could provide advice on that.

rayphua:
No apologies needed, Mr. Tools, thanks for putting your time in on this.

Yes you're right, I would require a tape version of the Qqe Cfb indicator that I had attached, with alerts as well as options for the various crosses I had indicated in the original post.

As for the candles, if there aren't enough buffers, perhaps you can tell me which ones are not so necessary and perhaps we could remove them.

Thanks Mr. Tools. Btw, I will be uploading 2 jpegs of this indicator as I realize that somehow there are times (but strangely not all the time) when viewing a 30M mtf setting on a 30M chart looks different from viewing the same 30M mtf setting on a 15M chart. I'm not sure why this is so, perhaps a mistake (?) in the formula, or just a mtf related cause. Perhaps you could provide advice on that.

rayphua

Can you provide some examples when they look differently in multi time frame mode?

mladen:
rayphua Can you provide some examples when they look differently in multi time frame mode?

Sorry, I was looking for better examples since this does not always happen. I manage to find one, but it may not be the best of examples, but you may get the point. Please look at the two pictures.

1st picture is a 15M chart with 30M Mtf setting.

2nd picture is a 30M chart with 30M Mtf setting.

The difference comes from the light green signal line where both green lines do not look completely the same at certain points in the chart. The last difference is the one where on a 15M chart the green signal line juts out where as in the 30M chart it remains within the histograms. This as mentioned may not be the best of examples. In other cases when this happens, I realize that it is always the green signal line that differs, and I am not talking about the difference where a 15M chart has yet to complete another 15M candle to complete the 30M cycle where the signal line could have crossed on a 15M chart but not on a 30M chart, but rather obvious differences like the histogram completely below the signal line for 3 or 4 candles in a 30M chart but in the 15M chart the signal line showed a cross with histogram above the signal line for the same 4 to 8 candles. Not sure if you could understand what I'm trying to say here...lol

Files:
euraudm15.png  25 kb
euraudm30.png  28 kb
Reason: