Requests & Ideas - page 334

mladen:
Gfuchs Here is the updated version of the bar close indicator : bar_close_alarm_v1.01.mq4

Mladen, just tried it and it works fine.

Only thing missing in the alert is "symbol" and "timeframe" from the chart it is attached to. I tried adding it myself but it doesn't run.

Could you do me the favor and add it please ?

Gfuchs:
Mladen, just tried it and it works fine.

Only thing missing in the alert is "symbol" and "timeframe" from the chart it is attached to. I tried adding it myself but it doesn't run.

Could you do me the favor and add it please ?

Gfuchs

Try it out now : bar_close_alarm_v1.02.mq4

Hi Mladen, can you make this Elliot Wave Oscilator without shifting or repainting, because as i see when it turn to yellow bar, It did not stay there when the trend move stronger then it move.. Can you help me to fix this because this is good indicator

ngoanhoang3:
Hi Mladen, can you make this Elliot Wave Oscilator without shifting or repainting, because as i see when it turn to yellow bar, It did not stay there when the trend move stronger then it move.. Can you help me to fix this because this is good indicator

Those yellow bars can not be made fixed (see how it all started : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page20 here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page20 and here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page20).

The thing is the once when it appears it can move, but it can not disappear. That yellow bar, when appears, means that that upper or lower lever is broken and means that there is a valid up or down new trend

Hi Mladen, Can you help me to make Entry EA when the QQE velocity and eMACD turn green for BUY and turn red for SELL. Also, can you set the PIP function , so i Can set the PIP target that I want. I just want the EA for entry point that i can turn it on and off manually. It is not fully automatic EA, just EA for manual use. SO i dont need to sit on the computer and wait for the QQE velocity and eMACD to turn red or blue to enter. I also attach the picture here with the setting of QQE velocity and eMACD. The first Picture QQE and eMACD still red, so no enter. The second picture i marked the vertical line you can see the QQE and eMACD turn green at the vertical line then trend go up.Your help is appreciated. Thank you

These are 2 indicator:

ngoanhoang3:
Hi Mladen, Can you help me to make Entry EA when the QQE velocity and eMACD turn green for BUY and turn red for SELL. Also, can you set the PIP function , so i Can set the PIP target that I want. I just want the EA for entry point that i can turn it on and off manually. It is not fully automatic EA, just EA for manual use. SO i dont need to sit on the computer and wait for the QQE velocity and eMACD to turn red or blue to enter. I also attach the picture here with the setting of QQE velocity and eMACD. The first Picture QQE and eMACD still red, so no enter. The second picture i marked the vertical line you can see the QQE and eMACD turn green at the vertical line then trend go up.Your help is appreciated. Thank you

ngoanhoang3:
These are 2 indicator:

ngoanhoang3

We usually ask the same questions before starting to build an EA (any EA):

1. Can you please post at least 3-4 months of manual forward testing of that system

2. If you have those (forward testing results) can you please post specific (to the last detail) rules that should be used by the EA

Mladen, I think you misunderstood me, I don't want fully automatic EA. The EA I'm asking for is semiautomatic like according to my analysis to the market good or bad then i will set the EA to enter the trade when the QQE velocity and eMACD turn BLUE or RED and I can turn the EA button on or off when i see no trade. That's all I need. For example, When you make the code just add 2 indicators QQE and eMACD with the button ON and OFF and the Set pip target. That's all I need, you dont need to set exit. I just need entry only. Here is also the picture that's look like I attach to this message

mladen:
ngoanhoang3

We usually ask the same questions before starting to build an EA (any EA):

1. Can you please post at least 3-4 months of manual forward testing of that system

2. If you have those (forward testing results) can you please post specific (to the last detail) rules that should be used by the EA
Files:
example_1.jpg  181 kb
example_2.png  79 kb

Hi mladen, could you add vertical line on this indicator when top/bottom finder golden bar first time show up. Many thanks.

BR Kiko

kiko12:
Hi mladen, could you add vertical line on this indicator when top/bottom finder golden bar first time show up. Many thanks. BR Kiko

Kiko

Try it out : elliot_oscillator_-_waves_1.02__amp_arrows_amp_lines.mq4

Reason: