Indicator Modification - page 4

still searching good indi

MR-MFz:
done and superb result..

sir,

can u add auto buy or sell after notification trigger with 0.01 lot,tp at 60 pip.thank you sir.

MR-MFz:
sir, can u add auto buy or sell after notification trigger with 0.01 lot,tp at 60 pip.thank you sir.

MR-MFz

Indicators can not handle orders. Only Expert advisors and scripts can do that

so can u add into EA or script sir?

MR-MFz:
so can u add into EA or script sir?

Wrong question but never mind

No problem

But first please :

1. can you please post results of at least 2-3 months of forward testing of the strategy using that indicator (so that we all can see that it will be profitable)

2. can you please specify a full set of rules that the EA should use in trading

Sir, is there any EA or script that automatic can open buy or sell after 2 candlestick complete?example: 1 candlestick buy,2nd candlestick buy,after complete 2nd candlestick,it automatic open buy.is there any script or EA like this sir?

MR-MFz:
Sir, is there any EA or script that automatic can open buy or sell after 2 candlestick complete?example: 1 candlestick buy,2nd candlestick buy,after complete 2nd candlestick,it automatic open buy.is there any script or EA like this sir?

What are candlestick buy and candlestick sell? If you mean bull candle and bear candle, usual system is to counter trade after certain number of bars (since bear and bull candles are not considered as a trend indicators)

nbtrading:
What are candlestick buy and candlestick sell? If you mean bull candle and bear candle, usual system is to counter trade after certain number of bars (since bear and bull candles are not considered as a trend indicators)

yes bull and bear candle...

actually this indicator modified by mrdigital work superb.it send me buy and sell signal at eu at M30 tf.i want to add auto open position once the signal trigger.send signal sell notification,open sell position.send signal buy,open buy position.lot 0.01.can anyone can help me add it into script or ea?im trading live now...

thanx...

Fazlie

nonlagma_v7.1__notifications.mq4

MR-MFz:
actually this indicator modified by mrdigital work superb.it send me buy and sell signal at eu at M30 tf.i want to add auto open position once the signal trigger.send signal sell notification,open sell position.send signal buy,open buy position.lot 0.01.can anyone can help me add it into script or ea?im trading live now...

thanx...

Fazlie

nonlagma_v7.1__notifications.mq4

Check this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. As far as I see there is a couple of EAs using nonlag ma there