Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1413

andreas73:

Hi mladen and mrtools,

is there already a ma on obv with alerts arrows mtf and so on? I searched as always but I didn´t find one. 

Thank you, that would be great.

Try this

mladen:

Try this

Thank you mladen, as always really helpful

mladen:

hi, can you modify the indicator ! i given details

If its possible to add MA , RSI & CCI  for 1min chart for 1 to 5 time frame expiry.

UPDATES AS BELOW

Alert when :  UP/CALL

Previous candle closing position - Primary alert -1 (Popup DOT with alert sound)

1. MA yellow line cross RED line to up (tma_nrp_band_mtf line) before start color change to BLUE

2. RSI value (6), and the line is in between 50-70

3. CCI value (6), and the line is in between 0.00 / -80.00

TRADE OPEN @ LIVE candle after Primer alert 1 >>>> UP/CALL (Popup ARROW with alert sound)

4. New candle entry spot value not lower than the previous closed spot value

Alert when :  PUT / SELL 

Previous candle closing position - Primary alert -1 (Popup DOT with alert sound)

1. MA (MA -Period 3, Exp.) yellow line cross BLUE line to up (tma_nrp_band_mtf line) before start color change to RED

2. RSI value (6), and the line is in between 50-30

3. CCI value (6), and the line is in between 0.00 / +80.00

TRADE OPEN @ LIVE candle after Primer alert 1 >>>> PUT / SELL (Popup ARROW with alert sound)

(SEE THE ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT)

sal:

hi, can you modify the indicator ! i given details

If its possible to add MA , RSI & CCI  for 1min chart for 1 to 5 time frame expiry.

UPDATES AS BELOW

Alert when :  UP/CALL

1. MA yellow line cross RED line to up (tma_nrp_band_mtf line) before start color change to BLUE

2. RSI value (6), and the line is in between 50-70

3. CCI value (6), and the line is in between 0.00 / -80.00

TRADE OPEN @ LIVE candle after Primer alert 1 >>>> UP/CALL (Popup ARROW with alert sound)

Alert when :  PUT / SELL 

1. MA (MA -Period 3, Exp.) yellow line cross BLUE line to up (tma_nrp_band_mtf line) before start color change to RED

2. RSI value (6), and the line is in between 50-30

3. CCI value (6), and the line is in between 0.00 / +80.00

TRADE OPEN @ LIVE candle after Primer alert 1 >>>> PUT / SELL (Popup ARROW with alert sound)

(SEE THE ATTACHED SCREEN SHOT)
Please post at least 2-3 months of forward trading results using that same strict rules so that we all can see for ourselves the validity of the system. Thank you in advance

mladen:
Please post at least 2-3 months of forward trading results using that same strict rules so that we all can see for ourselves the validity of the system. Thank you in advance
Thank you for the kind response. I got recently this indi from the forum itself (very old indi), and once the given stratgey will get only i can tested in several inputs. Kindly do needful if possible.! :)

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an Alert for this Double top/bottom indicator. Is it possible to show history results also ?

Thanks a lot

Files:

rpasupathy:

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an Alert for this Double top/bottom indicator. Is it possible to show history results also ?

Thanks a lot

That indicator will always show the double top or bottom after the fact (that is the nature of such patterns) and that would make the alerts obsolete.

Hey Peeps!!!

Does anyone know if there is an indicator that alerts when the Ichimkou Kumo cloud changes in direction?

Had a look but cant find it. If not would it be possible to add an alert to it.

Many Thanks!!!! 

Im just using the standard Ichimoku indicator in MT4 

Files:
Ichimoku.mq4  7 kb

Hi mladen,

is it possible to add the usual alerts on this indicator CCI_Dots.mq4?

Thank you in advance. 

Files:
CCI_Dots.mq4  3 kb

Sihotech:

Hey Peeps!!!

Does anyone know if there is an indicator that alerts when the Ichimkou Kumo cloud changes in direction?

Had a look but cant find it. If not would it be possible to add an alert to it.

Many Thanks!!!! 

Im just using the standard Ichimoku indicator in MT4 

Do you think,this help you.

Files:
Reason: