Requests & Ideas - page 333

As far as Lnx CCI is concerned - check this the "wy" version from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179671/page2

Goertzel browser 3.01 with some minor changes to avoid compiler warnings : goertzel_browser_3.01.mq4

Files:

Hi, can we have these as nmc please?

Thanks for your help!

bar_close_alarm_v1.mq4

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

rsi_-_mtf__alerts.mq4

Gfuchs:

Thanks for your help!

bar_close_alarm_v1.mq4

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

rsi_-_mtf__alerts.mq4

First this one : rsi_-_mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

Files:

Gfuchs:

Thanks for your help!

bar_close_alarm_v1.mq4

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

rsi_-_mtf__alerts.mq4

This one too : mtf_3xrsi_1.mq4

Files:

Gfuchs:

Thanks for your help!

bar_close_alarm_v1.mq4

mtf_3xrsi.mq4

rsi_-_mtf__alerts.mq4

Considering bar close alarm : better to use something like eclock for example, since bar close alarm works on when there are ticks coming in (if there are no ticks i will not work - unlike eclock that always works - even when there are no ticks at all)

mladen:
Considering bar close alarm : better to use something like eclock for example, since bar close alarm works on when there are ticks coming in (if there are no ticks i will not work - unlike eclock that always works - even when there are no ticks at all)

Hi Mladen, thank you for all the files.

I know about the tick issue and Eclock.

Sometimes it still works though as I only need to know more or less when the bar will close. I like that it alerts x min. before candle close. Would you mind fixing it anyway?

Or can that type of alarm be added to Eclock ??

Thanks for your help!

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, thank you for all the files.

I know about the tick issue and Eclock.

Sometimes it still works though as I only need to know more or less when the bar will close. I like that it alerts x min. before candle close. Would you mind fixing it anyway?

Or can that type of alarm be added to Eclock ??

Thanks for your help!

Gfuchs

Here is the updated version of the bar close indicator : bar_close_alarm_v1.01.mq4

Upgraded sar of averages (it uses averages instead of prices for calculation) : sar_of_averages_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page130

mladen:
Gfuchs Here is the updated version of the bar close indicator : bar_close_alarm_v1.01.mq4

Thanks for all your help Mladen!

Reason: