Requests & Ideas - page 532

Dear @mladen

Can you update this ea (also if need indicators) for build 950 mt4 please?

Ea has 9 warning(s) on build 950.

Original link: http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/ex...system-ea.html

oguz:
Dear @mladen

Can you update this ea (also if need indicators) for build 950 mt4 please?

Ea has 9 warning(s) on build 950.

Original link: http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/ex...system-ea.html

oguz

Try it out (one warning could have caused problems, the others were benign): powerful_1_min_scalping_system_ea_1.mq4

oguz:

Thank you for information. But is solar wind indicator repaints badly?

By the way ehlers fisher transform does not repaint

Yep, Ehlers fisher transform does not. But it seems that I was wrong

Hello Mladen,

I have a request to make, I have a situation where the chart I am using is half hour behind my broker time, for example, if I have to look at 9 AM candle or data then in my chart I have to view 8:30 AM candle. Some time it gets confusing while doing this calculation.

Is there any possibility to create a indicator in a separate window or anything similar, when I check with crosshair I should get clear picture what time candle I am looking.

Thanks

SKC

skc321:
Hello Mladen,

I have a request to make, I have a situation where the chart I am using is half hour behind my broker time, for example, if I have to look at 9 AM candle or data then in my chart I have to view 8:30 AM candle. Some time it gets confusing while doing this calculation.

Is there any possibility to create a indicator in a separate window or anything similar, when I check with crosshair I should get clear picture what time candle I am looking.

Thanks

SKC

SKC

I think that the only solution for you would be to create an offline chart that has all the data shifted by 30 minutes

mladen:

SKC

I think that the only solution for you would be to create an offline chart that has all the data shifted by 30 minutes

Thanks Mladen, for the quick update. Yes I would love to see the solution what you have suggested. along with it is it possible to have a indicator just like the one attached

Thanks

SKC

Files:
image_199111.jpg  117 kb

skc321:

Thanks Mladen, for the quick update. Yes I would love to see the solution what you have suggested. along with it is it possible to have a indicator just like the one attached

Thanks

SKC

I am not sure that it can be done in a normal way. Will have to check if something else can be used for that

mladen:
I am not sure that it can be done in a normal way. Will have to check if something else can be used for that

Thanks Mladen,

Will wait for your update

mladen:

oguz

Try it out (one warning could have caused problems, the others were benign): powerful_1_min_scalping_system_ea_1.mq4

Thank you very much it's perfect working.

skc321:

Thanks

SKC

SKC

One question : why are all the labels there ending in ".3"?

Reason: